Couldn't think of a title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't think of a title

Hey guys, i've been lurking this forum for over 2 years, and today - finally i got around to making myself a profile. At the moment i'm driving a 200sx, which i picked up last week. It's in rough shape, but i think i'll still be able to make it into something good.

Pic:

I gave my mk3 jetta to my fiancê after she passed her driving test, pic:

Just swapped those wheels for a set of Brock B1's, and probably will swap them for a set of BBS replicas this week.

So yeah, keep your eye out on the build section, will post a thread for my Nissan later

Nice! I had a MkIII Jetta. Got it low but never got wheels on it . Looking good

progress IS a slow process

Comment

are your rear flares riveted?
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
        Nice! I had a MkIII Jetta. Got it low but never got wheels on it . Looking good
        Thanks! used to have another jetta, exactly the same, color and all but with RH Cup wheels. In the first pic it's on Artec S1's (RH ZW1), paid 750$ for them so atleast in my mind i got them cheap. Traded them for B1's beause i'm pretty sure my fiance, who is driving the jetta as a daily will eventually hit curbs etc. and would have destroyed them.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
        are your rear flares riveted?
        Yup, they're temporary though. The rear flares are rusted almost completely through, will probably weld them this weekend, have to make a few welds to the bottom aswell.

Comment

Working...
        X