Thread: Hello from NY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello from NY

I'm not a big lowered type of guy but decided to try it out on my 2001 GTI since I got a great deal on a suspension and wheels.

After about a year I decided to raise my car +some just for fun. I'll probably be picking up a second car at some point soon, that will my my slampig. Just here to browse and sell my old wheels!

It's raised now. I can't stand coils on a DD, I was ruining the undercarriage of my car. The day I put a pretty decent gouge in my oil pan was the day I decided I was done with low.

I added an extra 1/2 inch to the OEM ride height using spacers in the front and wagon springs in the rear. Next is a roof basket, some lights, and mount my spare 17" wheel/tire on the roof.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello! This car looks like a baby soap)

5. Default

Hey, thank you for sharing this fantastic and helpful post. I really enjoy the hard work you did. This is very helpful for me. Thank you for sharing with us. Thank you very much. We also help them those who are facing issue related to mcafee activate, mcafee login, mcafee.com/activate, mcafee activate, mcafee.com/myaccount, mcafee my account, uninstall mcafee, McAfee removal tool. They just need our expert +1 (888) 315 9712.

Mcafee My Account |

McAfee Activation | McAfee login | McAfee Total Protection |

McAfee.com/Activate |

McAfee Uninstaller | Uninstall McAfee | Mcafee Removal Tool |

Mcafee Activate |

mcafee.com/myaccount
    | McAfee Support Number 1 888 315 9712

Hello everyone, here a newbie from NY too. Thanks for sharing some beautiful pics of your car and a good read. Love it.

7. Default

hey love the golf!