Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first experience of the static lifestyle

Sup S/W, i bought my first BMW today after selling my -88 Golf mk2

My Beemer of choice is a black -98 E39 523i with black interior with some hideous fake wood inserts that's already sitting on a set of coilovers and some E39 M5 wheels.

I don't know exactly how low i'll go with it but i wish that i could atleast get this low.

The problem with that is that then i pretty much can't drive it anywhere in my town because they love speedbumps and have something against fixing our roads. I'll throw in some more pics of the Beemer.

Nice Bimmer, The MkII had some potential too. As far as lows - where there's a will...

Welcome to S|W

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
      Nice Bimmer, The MkII had some potential too. As far as lows - where there's a will...

Welcome to S|W
      Thanks there is a way and i'm aiming to just fix the little things now before winter arrives as i won't move an inch if i lower it any more during the winter as i live in the north of sweden.
      I'll see what the coilovers can do for me this comming spring, i hope to be able to go quite low as the help springs are still in place and they aren't lowered all the way,

I plan on going to most of the local meets during the first half of 2015. Then it's unfortunatly time to sell it as i'm moving out and going to school which results in me not able to afford a car for atleast the first couple of years. But i'll do what i can and we'll see where i'll end up.

Comment

Welcome.

Love the bimmer!!

Comment

Originally posted by RCSummers View Post
          Welcome.

Love the bimmer!!
          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X