My landyatch - e38 740iL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stbk View Post
    probably. but their 18" so i guess it won't be that hard. i wanna go for the poke look and not tuck. but i really don't know until their on.
    my 12s with a -3 et poke about an inch
    Originally posted by P78 View Post
    i'm with dr ak on this one

new fitting is awesome
    thanks man I'm much happier with it too
    instagram: @artur_bastos

My e38 Build

Comment

• Lots of respect for this build man... grts

Comment

• Originally posted by Briejen View Post
        Lots of respect for this build man... grts
        thanks man its been quite a journey

My e38 Build

Comment

• just did some maintenance today

i put that hose there to delete the self levelling future of the rear shocks when i installed my coils. The shocks are filled with the power steering fluid and you cant just plug the line. The hose started leaking.
          so i decided to fix it the proper way

bought a pipe bender and a bubble flare tool. Bent a piece of the original pipe and just reused the original fittings. now its leak free and i can drive it again!

havent done anything too exciting to the car recently. I bought supplies to fix my gauge cluster LCD screen soon, i plan on fabricating a BBK for it over winter as well. Other than that ive just been driving it and enjoying the car before the snow falls
          Last edited by e38art; 10-28-2014, 05:06 PM.

My e38 Build

Comment

• Keep up the good work!
            _____________________________MY BUILD THREAD_____________________________

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Comment

• ^ thanks man

My e38 Build

Comment

• split the wheels today, cleaned and started the refinishing process.
                got something nice planned for next season!

My e38 Build

Comment

• You killed the e38 game, and me, seriously its gorgeous

'08 335i

Comment

• ^ thanks man really appreciate it

My e38 Build

Comment

• Hey nice job on the e38. You should, if you haven't done so already, introduce yourself over at the e38 subforum on bf.c also is your alpina lip fiberglass or mixed with polyurethane?

Comment

• Originally posted by igotbank View Post
                        Hey nice job on the e38. You should, if you haven't done so already, introduce yourself over at the e38 subforum on bf.c also is your alpina lip fiberglass or mixed with polyurethane?
                        i can't remember if i did or not actually lol
                        my lip is fibreglass and holding up surprisingly really well lol
                        i couldn't find anyone that made a polyurethane one and sure couldn't find an em one

My e38 Build

Comment

• Damn this is DOPE. you have an IG?

edit: saw your sig

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Well you should there's a wealth of e38 knowledge over there. I've been looking for a blended one for months. Where'd or who'd you get yours from and how was its fitment?

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                              Damn this is DOPE. you have an IG?

edit: saw your sig
                              lol alright

Originally posted by igotbank View Post
                              Well you should there's a wealth of e38 knowledge over there. I've been looking for a blended one for months. Where'd or who'd you get yours from and how was its fitment?
                              i yea for sure, I've posted there a few times and got answers to questions, a lot of good helpful dudes there. What do you mean by blended one? The car i got off some guy and i built it. Fitment wise, i was tucking 12s before but i didn't like how it looked from the back and it rode like shit, so then i decided to make it flush all around. is that what you were asking?

My e38 Build

Comment

• I don't know if you've answered this question but what are your spring rates?
                                [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                                instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

Working...
                                X