Importing cars after 15 years instead of 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing cars after 15 years instead of 25

Let's get the law changed here in the states. Share it with your friends on Facebook! There's no reason why you shouldn't fill out this petition if you are a car enthusiast!!!

For those of you who aren’t familiar, the United States has an almost blanket ban on importing all vehicles younger than twenty-five years old. Land of the free, my foot! With very few exceptions, you can’t just import a car from another part of the world until it has turned twenty-five years old. And it's about protectionism. But not about protecting occupants or even the environment.

Could we post this in the showroom maybe so more people can see it?

IG: Nick475

Unfortunately the auto maker lobby has way more money then any auto-consumer lobby.
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
      Unfortunately the auto maker lobby has way more money then any auto-consumer lobby.
      Pretty much this. I sign it every time, but it always dies early.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
      And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Fat lot of good it'll probably do, but I signed it anyway.

But holy shit, some of the other petitions on there

Comment

Unfortunately the vehicle creator lobby has a lot more income next any auto-consumer lobby.
          If you are looking for fast success in Testking CISSP-ISSAP then join testking.co.uk to find complete olivet resources and pass www.ndm.edu certifications on first try. A person can pick Johnson University Florida and join Rasmussen College for its easiness.

Comment

Working...
          X