Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hipster's Miata, (Honda Beat Content Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOAH I always thought these thing were super mega uber cool.

IN for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(also love your hatch)

Comment

Dude. That thing is awesome and super small
      Originally posted by cobrawannabe
      More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

I think I have to have one! I'd Yamaha FZ1 motor swap it. Basically the R1 motor with a diff cam for more torque. The busa motor tends to require a oil sump or some work keeping oil where it should be when swapped into a car. Sub'd, i hope I get to witness this cars transformation.
        l ig:coltondk l youtube:coltondk I DD: Tundra I Projects:l 06 STI I 87 S10 l I 57 Chevy Belair I I 48' International KB-2 I 07R6r l
        sigpic

Comment

What is this "beat" you speak of?

On a serious note, I've never heard of this little car. Do it right man.

Comment

Big fan of little cars!

Time attack direction sounds interesting!

Comment

AWWW, that thing is sweet. I just learned about kei cars a few weeks ago. The power to weight ratio with a k20 in this would be NUTS! congrats, I deff wanna see what you do with this sir.

Comment

I remember seeing one of these things in person here in Georgia when I was like 10 and it is the reason I love RHD cars, I'm excited to see what you do with this

Comment

You could fit 4 of those on that wrecker haha. Where are you going to run time attack with Race City shut down?

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

I wish we got Beats in the US.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by bostongrnM3 View Post
                      this thing is rad. those japanese examples you posted are crazy
                      Thanks! The Japanese seem to go balls out on them, definitely some incredible cars over there. Hopefully mine comes close when all is said and done.

Originally posted by Paradi View Post
                      Shove a k20/k24 in the rear pls
                      If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it? PM me if anything
                      I've seen a few with b18/b20's in them, not sure if a k series would fit. Pm sent

Originally posted by SheaMoose View Post
                      omgomgomgomg
                      this is my favorite thing on stance works.
                      I'm going to import a suzuki cappuccino then we will race.
                      Apparently you can fit an sr in those! Also, do it!!! Would love to see a kei car only race catagory in the states!

Originally posted by Junya View Post
                      Jesse Streeter is pretty legit as far as getting JDM parts from yahoo auctions, Upgarage/Croober, or other sites, just send him the link and he will give a quote
                      GTR Garage used to but they moved on to bigger and better things
                      I think RHDJapan or something still does it too
                      Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                      http://www.rhdjapan.com/feel-s-beat-...e-t-shirt.html
                      You neeeeed this.
                      RHDjapan has lots of mad tyte JDM stuff, and if you cannot find it, I am sure that they are willing to help
                      Neeeeeeeeeeeeed, think I'm gonna have to order it haha
                      Originally posted by scotto View Post
                      http://www.ep-importers.com/home.htm
                      They are good guys to deal with as well.
                      Thanks gents! I've heard of Jesse street er before but only from one person, the more I ask it seems the more people refer me there. Will likely be using him to send some parts over.

Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
                      Hayabusa swap please!
                      If the engine decides to go it's definitely an option, would be cheaper then trying to fix the motor with parts having to come from overseas.

Originally posted by drifte View Post
                      I think I have to have one! I'd Yamaha FZ1 motor swap it. Basically the R1 motor with a diff cam for more torque. The busa motor tends to require a oil sump or some work keeping oil where it should be when swapped into a car. Sub'd, i hope I get to witness this cars transformation.
                      Hmmm, definitely something I will have to look into if I ever get to the point of swapping out the stock lump. Thanks!

Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
                      You could fit 4 of those on that wrecker haha. Where are you going to run time attack with Race City shut down?
                      I've heard there will be a new track course being built by 2016? Can't recall if that's Edmonton, or Balzac area. Hopefully when I've gotten the car semi track ready something will come availiable in terms of a track. That or I could throw the car on a trailer and head to the states.
                      1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                      1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

This thing is hilarious.

Comment

i love these...they´re so crazy small !

Comment

can't wait for these to turn 25 so they can be brought into the USA!

Comment

Awesome little car you got there man. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
                              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Dying to see what you do to this!

Comment

Working...
                                X