"broken" bag + opinions on replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "broken" bag + opinions on replacement

Was changing my tires yesterday and noticed something isn't right with one of my bags. I'm guessing there is a metal band going around the bag, and somewhere along the line, it broke and the bag distended---don't know how long it's been like that.

bad bag:

good bag:

metal piece that was hanging off:

Should I just buy a replacement bag from K-Sport? The site lists them at $250 each.

Or should I just switch them out and get Airlift front struts? Will there be any noticeable difference between the two when driving? I want to ride at a low height.

On the bagriders site, I also see airlift sells the bags individually, will these work? Basically I want to know what my best option is.
    sigpic
    ig: @theaccredited

Any suggestions? Should I just replace the one K-sport bag, or should I just switch to Airlift(or another recommended bag...UAS etc)? Basically I want to know if I will notice a difference in ride quality between the two bags and if an Airlift bag would fit on my airstruts.
    sigpic

Comment

bump
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sure if you e-mail Rali @ Bag Riders you will get a much faster/ more detailed response. They can also help you replace whatever parts you need.
        Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
          I'm sure if you e-mail Rali @ Bag Riders you will get a much faster/ more detailed response. They can also help you replace whatever parts you need.
          Shot him a pm but no response.
          sigpic

Comment

E-mail my friend, as a business im sure they are way more prone to checking e-mail then, lets say, a forum
            Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Working...
            X