Bbs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Fuck that, hand polishing RS faces would be the biggest bitch in the history of ever
    thats what i was thinking. i would kill myself

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

btw it would make it a fuckload easier if you didnt polish the inside of the spokes

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Prove us wrong

I definitely want to see it come together, I just don't think you know what you're getting into
        i know its a lot of work bro !

only time will tell

Comment

Unless you've done it before, you have no idea.

Comment

Unless you've done it before, you have no idea.
            i polished my fat fives by hand, but they weren't anything serious.

i'm starting Saturday when i arrive in Houston, i'm here in Miami for school.

Comment

LIPS ARE IN

wheels should be done by friday

Comment

I've tried to do this. I quickly gave up because I'm less patient than a cop at a donut stand.
                I handed them off to a kid to do the polish for me, but he came back 2 weeks later with empty promises. He got the faces perfectly polished, but inbetween the spokes he couldn't get the sharp turns polished and he also had a lot of trouble with the rings on the centre caps. Those honeycombs are a bigger bitch than Skyler on Breaking Bad. Even after giving them to a professional refinish shop it came back more brushed than polished in some areas inbetween the spokes and again on the edges of the honeycomb pattern on the caps.

I say don't waste your time, but if you feel like wasting a summer for a bad quality polish then go ahead.

I ended up getting pissed off at the 3rd person who tried to polish them and scuffed them up to shit and primered them in my garage. I realized I shouldn't have sprayed the newly polished hex caps, but I sold them 2 days later and never dealt with polishing something non-5spoke again. Here's a pic of the damage...

Comment

^ i gave up on polishing mine after 3 weeks, then a couple shops told me they wouldn't do it so they are getting painted now and my bolts and caps are being polished
                  Last edited by *96tegls*; 06-03-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *96tegls* View Post
                    ^ i gave up on polishing mine after 3 weeks, then a couple shops told me they wouldn't do it so they are getting painted now and my bolts and caps are being polished
                    I lasted 2 days, so you win there. But yeah everyone I know who has tried has also given up. BBS RSs are made for Negaro Silver, end of story.

Comment

where did u order ur lips?

Comment

^ my homie in Amsterdam sent them to me

Comment

I am looking for some 2.5 inch lips.

Comment

34 hole ?

Comment

Working...
                            X