Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many miles do you have on your air setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many miles do you have on your air setup?

Curious to see if there are people out there DDing air ride setups, how many miles you have put on your setup, and any tips/thoughts on daily driving on air
    IG: pwwhite

I've had my Airlift suspension for almost 2 years 20K miles. Only one bag blown, because i didn't notice a bolt was rubbing against the bag. I love it. Word of advice go Bags lol

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

20k here too. No issues other than smashing my ground of out place when I went camping.. but that was my fault and I wasn't being careful when loading things into my trunk.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

about 100 miles so far haha.

but, i will be DD'ing it so it's good to hear 20k is achievable without major issues

Comment

I'm at 10k so far on my airlift builder kit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
            20k here too. No issues other than smashing my ground of out place when I went camping.. but that was my fault and I wasn't being careful when loading things into my trunk.
            You do any regular preventative maintenance/checks that you recommend?
            IG: pwwhite

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post
              You do any regular preventative maintenance/checks that you recommend?
              As long as everything was installed perfectly, you shouldn't really run into any issues. I always recommend doing the install yourself that way you know how everything is set up and if you were to run into an issue, you would have a really good idea on where to start looking.

Draining your tank and your water trap(s) would be the only regular maintenance that you would need to do consistently but that takes seconds.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Around 40K kilometers

Build thread?

Comment

Working...
                X