Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirRex struts not low!!

Hello,
    I've recently fitted Accuair ELevel with AirRex struts to my seat Ibiza 6L and when fully aired out, it only sits a tiny bit lower than standard. Does anyone know why this is? There's nothing stopping it like drive shaft etc.

Others have their ibizas laying frame but mine sits about 5" from the ground when aired out completely!

Literally I'm out of ideas, and it's stressing me out considering how much I spent on the kit!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Best regards,
    David

If none of the OEM suspension is binding, then it's likely something to do with how the shock bodies are adjusted. They can be screwed up and down.
    Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

Originally posted by dstrawhorn View Post
      Hello,
      I've recently fitted Accuair ELevel with AirRex struts to my seat Ibiza 6L and when fully aired out, it only sits a tiny bit lower than standard. Does anyone know why this is? There's nothing stopping it like drive shaft etc.

Others have their ibizas laying frame but mine sits about 5" from the ground when aired out completely!

Literally I'm out of ideas, and it's stressing me out considering how much I spent on the kit!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
      Best regards,
      David
      Did you contact the company that you bought the struts from? The should be able to get in contact with AirREX and get you something that works better.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
      X