No announcement yet.

OMG it's american/c4 corvette build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw "No financial help" and living in California, I knew that you were either white or asian.

I know that feel mane.

Nice vette, though. You should look into running some 18"s with some lip.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
      When I saw "No financial help" and living in California, I knew that you were either white or asian.

I know that feel mane.

Nice vette, though. You should look into running some 18"s with some lip.
      trap card, I'm both white and Asian lmao. Not really sure if I will buy new wheels honestly because nothing fits, offsets are around the mid 50s so if I was I'd blow it on ccws but I just can't afford that.

Comment

LT1 can look pretty with a little clean up and powder coating. How big of a difference does the short shifter make?
        Mercedes:
        93' 190E Sportline
        80' 450SEL 6.9
        67' 250SE

Comment

Cool vette man. i wanted one of these a while back.

little inspiration

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I'll never understand why people need to put body kits on everything.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
            And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

id love to see some typical VW wheel on here like bbs rs or something

IG: Nick475

Comment

look for old gottis or epsilons. alot of corvettes had them so they will be correct offsets. my southern ways came off of a c4 vette
                IMG_20140729_210811 by MGRAND3, on Flickr

My build thread.http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33607
                Instagram: MGRAND3

Comment

Yeah, somebody used to have a tuning company for the c4 vettes in japan, think it was bsm, bsdm lmao something like that. I really like those works though, eh need more money

Comment

Originally posted by bostongrnM3 View Post
                    look for old gottis or epsilons. alot of corvettes had them so they will be correct offsets. my southern ways came off of a c4 vette

I second the epsilon look. Would look pretty awesome with a staggered set.

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

Lots of potential!

Comment

Haven't really done much but I did get a suede dash cover to match the Corbeaus. This mat is one of the best fitting I have seen if anybody really cares about preserving they're dashes. Also, I just had some bolts custom made for dropping the rear so hopefully they'll be here later next week so I can level the car out and figure out my spacer situation. Guessing the fronts will need an inch since I'm running 20mm right now.

Comment

Finally got my vettes ride height where I want it now and decided to run corvette challenge spec alignment with around -2.5 camber all around. Very very happy with the handling, it's amazing how much it changed. Now I really want to find some more appropriate shocks, either z51 spec bilsteins or koni sports, dunno yet.
                          The ride height is pretty good for daily use on the road which is what I had aimed for.
                          Ground clearance out front

What I started with
                          Wheel gaps big enough to fist lol

Comment

This is awesome, I love C4s. I have good memories of tearing up back roads with my uncles old one.

It's a work in progress^
                            Instagram: @jared_hin

The Snaab: Saab 9-5 Build Thread
                            Battle Stanced '67 Mercury Cougar

Comment

Looks nice man. I'd love to have a C4 ZR1.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                              And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

I don't care what anyone says, C4s are the sexiest generation of Corvette
                                Z32's rule! So do (surprisingly) non-leaking T-Tops

Comment

Working...
                                X