Follow on IG
      amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
      Vintage AME Wheels
      RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
      W115 & W123

Comment

Love what you have done with this! as said above, the colour coded wheels work really well....i dont think i would change a single thing on this wagon

Comment

Thanks for all the love guys.... I've very happy with the outcome this far, I still have a nardi wheel to throw in it and do something with the exhaust system as it looks like a cheese grater.
          @sirlowalot

Comment

so good!

Comment

very well executed

add me on instagram: @y33_kris

Comment

No Pictures :'( I just recently picked up a 1995 E320 Estate and was really hoping to see pics of your setup

------------------Buick Grand National Build--------------------

--------------The War Wagon W124 E320 Wagon----------

Comment

nice wagon you got.

what kind suspension do you use for this s124?
                  instagram ; haribenz

Comment

Originally posted by Azrial89 View Post
                    No Pictures :'( I just recently picked up a 1995 E320 Estate and was really hoping to see pics of your setup
                    There are pictures posted(not of actually setup) let me know if you can view the pictures
                    @sirlowalot

Comment

Originally posted by DK7HR View Post
                      nice wagon you got.

what kind suspension do you use for this s124?
                      Front setup is oem shocks with r129 mounts and bags
                      Rear setup is a universal shortened shock with sedan lower control arms and bags
                      @sirlowalot

Comment

BRB, I just came. Love it OP!

Comment

I love your W124!

Golf 3 GTI TDI AFN

Comment

Duuuude! That looks so gross!!

Love how you found an estate the same color as your sedan. I've got a sedan and didn't switch when I had my baby girl too..how do you find the time or money to work on hour ride?

I've wanted to bag my sedan but I'm not VERY mechanically inclined and it sounds like a lot of retrofitting and testing which scares me really. If I found a ready made kit For under 2g's I would def go that rout.

Very nice work nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal View Post
                              Duuuude! That looks so gross!!

Love how you found an estate the same color as your sedan. I've got a sedan and didn't switch when I had my baby girl too..how do you find the time or money to work on hour ride?

I've wanted to bag my sedan but I'm not VERY mechanically inclined and it sounds like a lot of retrofitting and testing which scares me really. If I found a ready made kit For under 2g's I would def go that rout.

Very nice work nonetheless.

Thanks man! Time and money haha... I'm just learning now that mostly the "time" part is gonna be hard to come by. My baby girl was just born yesterday on 7/13. I sold the sedan to one of my close friends soon after I found out I was having a kid. I knew right then I wanted a w124 wagon. I loved the smoked silver color and was lucky to find this at a local hole in the way dealership. I pretty much just save half of my tax money from last year along with just sayin extra cash from pay checks. I was lucky to have the wheels from an previous car even more previous then the w124 sedan. I had a friend actually install the bag brackets due to the fact that I can't weld (yet). The rear suspension was a hassle to get right. There is still some adjustments to make to the car.
                              @sirlowalot

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal View Post
                                There was a guy on here who was selling bag brackets for the sedans: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54951

No affiliation, haven't seen him around in a while, no idea whether they're any good or not, etc. etc. etc.

Other than that, you're doing custom fab. If you're never planning to go back to coil springs, then you can likely save yourself a load of trouble by just welding the bag mounts to your spring pockets on the body and LCAs. Take a look at what MikeyRA did on his coupe to get some ideas. If you don't want to weld to the control arms, then you're doing what I did, which was to make custom spring cups, and yeah, there's lots of trial and error involved, I'm afraid.

BTW, JKerem: Congrats on the kiddo! Go get yourself one of those Recaro baby seats

Comment

Working...
                                X