'87 BMW 325 (teh e30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm with TJ on this one. I think the price is a bit high, but if you can get that, more power to you.
    I agree. I don't think it's out-of-this-world high, but you could get a world-bumpered 325i for that price.

Comment

^this. and its an e. keep it and make it nice.

Comment

Good luck with the sale.

Burgundort is a rare and pretty color, and 149k is fairly low. So the price isnt neccesarily unreasonable, espeicially if thats what someone wants.

That being said, thats about what id ask for my car with plastics, a suspension setup and a half weaves, etc. But i have more miles

Flickr

Comment

Good luck with the sale.

Burgundort is a rare and pretty color, and 149k is fairly low. So the price isnt neccesarily unreasonable, espeicially if thats what someone wants.

That being said, thats about what id ask for my car with plastics, a suspension setup and a half weaves, etc. But i have more miles

Flickr

Comment

Miles mean very little to me. Condition trumps all. I'm sure there are other buyers like that.

That said, given the rarity of that color on E30s, you'll find the right buyer.

Comment

The price is way high if you're trying to sell it to someone who knows these cars. But, to a local or a "craigslister" or something, you could probably get $2k for it. Either way, good luck bud!

1986 325es (parted) l 1987 325e (parted) l 1986 325es (sold) l 1993 325i (sold) l 1997 M3 sedan (parted)
              1988 535is (sold) l 1986 325e (sold) l 1991 s52 powered 525i 406K! (sold) l 1992 525iT/5 (sold) l 1995 M3 (sold)
              2000 740i Sport (sold) l 1995 525i (sold) l 1991 M5 (current) l 1995 525iT (current)

Comment

What happened to the front fenders? Why did someone do that? rofl

I am going to have to say, color or not, the price is high. The color is 'rare' I guess but with the fenders and being an 'e' car I just don't see getting that much. Not right now at least. I don't know what your local market will bear but in the southeast you can easily buy that car for 1000-1500.

I wish you good luck though with the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                  What happened to the front fenders? Why did someone do that? rofl
                  The PO was making it a track car. Why he decided it was necessary to do that, I will never know.

I wanted to start off high, and slowly work my way down until people start to gain interest, basically so that I could get as much as I could for it. I have a couple people coming by to check it out this week. Wish me luck!
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Sold!

Picking up the new wheeeip on Monday!

Comment

Shit. NICE

Comment

And I got an extra hundred for meeting him halfway, it was like a 30 minute drive.

Comment

Working...
                        X