SW Meet @ Bear Mountain, NY: Aug 1, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Its 4 hours and 2 minutes for me... Didn't realize it was that far hahah. I mean I will still go but its gunna be hard for me to convince my friends to come.

Is there anyway we could get this closer to the tristate? Considering it is a tristate meet hahahah. I know of some places that would be closer in say NJ that are easier and more convinient for a lot of us.
    This location was the best (only) suggestion and people seemed to like it!

Post up some other options, like I said unless you want the meet near Albany NY I'm no help.
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Its 4 hours and 2 minutes for me... Didn't realize it was that far hahah. I mean I will still go but its gunna be hard for me to convince my friends to come.

Is there anyway we could get this closer to the tristate? Considering it is a tristate meet hahahah. I know of some places that would be closer in say NJ that are easier and more convinient for a lot of us.
      I'm also 4hrs away no biggy for me.

Comment

Just shot Dave Tormey an email (canibeat photographer and author) hopefully he can suggest some good spots in the NJ because the spot I thought was in NJ was actually in Central CT.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If we could get Canibeat photography/publicity/legitimacy/badassnezz for this meet that'd be sickkk. Good call, forgot Dave was in NJ!

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
            If we could get Canibeat photography/publicity/legitimacy/badassnezz for this meet that'd be sickkk. Good call, forgot Dave was in NJ!
            Hahahah yeah I was on CiB and then I basically had an epiphany and basically yelled "Dave!" my Mom had thought I seriously hurt myself and had come running. Oh the lulz.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Teaming up with CiB would be epic.

-Dan

Comment

Just waiting for an email back. I may shoot heather a PM as well see if she can tell him haha. Gotta get the ball rolling on this haha.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Good shit

Comment

if we can get a caravan from ct to go it would be sick, maybe make the location a little closer?
                    Originally posted by TheNeek
                    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                      if we can get a caravan from ct to go it would be sick, maybe make the location a little closer?
                      Again, suggestions suggestions suggestions. Everyone is "complaining" about the location yet there have been NO alternatives brought up. I can't do shit unless you want the meet in upstate NY, so you CT/NYC metro area people need to step the f*ck up!!

/rant

Comment

BUMPALUMP

suggestions are needed from NJ/CT/NYC area people!!!!!!!!

Comment

Until anyone figures a place around NJ/CT/NYC, who is going to Formula D in June? Saw this tread that popped up http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...?t=6425&page=2

Comment

^Click on that link and tell me where it goes

Comment

drrrrrrr hahahaha

this is the link i ment to post

This is the pace to find out where its goin on! Everything from a weekly meet to an annual show.

Comment

I was going to be there anyway with a large group. So we can have some SW fun down there. Hell yeah!
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X