X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup.......this is Agent Boost
    sigpic

Comment

• FAWK!!!! wutup homie. And then there were 3...to 5 maybe. This is going to be epic. Roclife is gonna **** SOOOOOOO much...well, Rich anyway. lozl
      stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

• Fo sho dude.......i don't think we've ever met in person, but if you're gonna go to this meet, i'm sure we'll all cruise together with a bunch of guys from RocDubs.

Rock on!
        sigpic

Comment

• I think we met a time or two up at the log cabin. Matter fact, it was YEARS ago when I still had my Neon. I remember it cuz some Camaro guy was supposedly asking you for a race and some deusch with another Neon kept asking me to race some Eclipse for pinks and I ended up cursin him out and scolding him on the hazards of interpreting F&F as a documentary instead of just a movie with pretty cars. I don't know if you remember all that, but I do cuz I was pissed for awhile cuz I never got a chance to really look at your Civic cuz of all that crap. I know it was hella clean, but I was gonna ask you some setup questions. dah well. after I get my coils, Cass told me to join rocdubs. If I didn't have the crazy hours I do now, I'd probably see folks more. I was out with Centola and Cass for like 2 minutes the other day at Chipolte and then had to go to work. So, I'm looking forward to this cruise...and the show.
          Last edited by driftsucky; 05-21-2010, 11:31 PM.
          stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

• Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
            If we could get Canibeat photography/publicity/legitimacy/badassnezz for this meet that'd be sickkk. Good call, forgot Dave was in NJ!
            Truth. I don't live too far from Roy and Yeeeeee.
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• So i think someone we should make an official thread in the meets/events section of the forum with exact details once we have everything set. And instead of tri-state, lets push for Northeast g2g

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

• Originally posted by eurobeem View Post
                So i think someone we should make an official thread in the meets/events section of the forum with exact details once we have everything set. And instead of tri-state, lets push for Northeast g2g
                I agree......lets get this thing viral.
                sigpic

Comment

• I completely agree. Fuck the Tri-state Idea. This is THE NORTHEAST and from what I saw at BlownEuros we need to push this, the NorthEast can hold it down in the Stance scene, and not many people believe that. We need to show them what we can do.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• eurobeem & all, the thing is that we have not heard back from Bear Mountain. I promise by next weekend (6/5) that prodigee and I will have everything nailed down via AIM/phone/whatever and a OFFICIAL post will be made with the flyer thing and all the info so it can become VIRAL and copy and pasted thuper easily to every forum in the land.

I want this HUGE!!
                    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• im on, its only 25 min away from me
                      sigpic
                      stanced dc5

Comment

• Damn, it's like a race against time for me!

Ordered the coilovers, having the fenders rolled within the next few weeks and ordering wheels/tires next month.

I just hope I can have it all fitted/dialed in in time!
                        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• yo osshwa, its gallhue, you better come up for this
                          sigpic
                          stanced dc5

Comment

• anyone from VA rollin?

Comment

• Im d for this!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HOLES View Post