How can I get my front lower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try camber plates first.

I would rather not swap my springs unless I have to, I really enjoy the ride I have now.

Comment

So your saying that the camber plates is thinner and make teh suspension goes higher?

Comment

I have tein ss on my accord and had the same problem. So i decided to order shorter springs and now it can lay on the floor with ease. But now my passenger side shock is blown so I am not sure if the shorter springs cause the shock to go out. I am goin to send it to tein to fix it once I get funs.. btw springs are around 200 for 4.. this is when I ordered 3 years ago..
        Last edited by implayaz9; 08-10-2009, 11:57 PM.

Comment

I'm at the same place you are, and it sucks. I'd buy shorter and stiffer springs myself but I got cheap coils and I'd only spend that kinda cash on adjustable ones.

Fortunately for me I left a little spacer that's 1/2" thick in the assembly so as soon as I do the necessary mods (rolled fender and another spacer) it's drop heaven.

iirc, you can get custom springs for pretty cheap. Think Brian told me GC sells em for $75 each, could be wrong though and if so blame him.

Sweet baby Jesus...

Comment

take a ring off, its all good if u take a ring off and bring that single ring all the way down til it cant turn ne more. or remove a bump stop that could help ya also

Comment

Could someone explain to me, as if I didn't know anything about how to go about it how one would get as low as possible on DDM coilovers? Cheers
              -George
              flickr

Comment

The universal solution:

buy shorter springs

Comment

yea, buy shorter springs. theyre pretty cheap. ground control sells replacement for 60 bucks.

just make sure u buy them shorter and stiffer

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

just take out the helper of the coilover i get rid of mine and the ride is smooth like before

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wesleygti/

Comment

Working...
                    X