E30 headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 headers

i want to throw some nice headers on my m20 power '90 325is but i want some headers that are DIRECT bolt-ons, NO WELDING!!.I have seen some on ebay that looked good but i dont know which ones are completely modification free, anyone have any suggestions???

1990 325is- current project
    1986 325e- Parts Donator
    2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
    1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

If you want strictly bolt on you should look at Ireland Engineering. I have their long tubes but their shorty headers are direct bolt on. Thats what I would do. Just dont expect any performance gains.

Taylor

Comment

you wont see a big improvement on a stock m20, i know that with my seta based 2,7i i didnt gain much of anyhting but sound.

Comment

How much money do you got?

Im saving for this http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchant...ry_Code=TRBBMW

I gatta make sure it fits on the B55 though

idk how much those are but they are easy / work.

Comment

haha the second link
          Increase horsepower and torque apprently

Comment

do that turbo kit and let me know how it is as i'm possibly in the market for a 325 engine (with a 1/2"-1" raise for clearance ) to build if it's solid enough for a daily driver,.........do et

Comment

never gonna find them for cheap thats damn sure.

Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
              [i]I love dressing up!

But no really, I like to look distinguished when I step out of the car. People are like, "wonder what he does for living."
              I just reply, "your daughter, sir."

Massimo: You like the stance cars don't you?

Comment

Can not run the engine in e30
                M52tub28 engine, pulled the electricity, all the gasoline supply pipes connected, the chip imbolaizers, and the magnetic ring. It is as if the substance should be all in order. Panel lamp is lit. generator is working, and starter. plugs wet. I do not know what to blame.

a fault? something into electricity?
                Help guys

Comment

This posts is*very*informative.*Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X