Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back! Fake-Benz content inside (SRT-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone!

Here's a good picture my friend Karl snapped the other night using light painting.

MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Surprisingly, I really like this. You've done an awesome job with it for sure! I think the only thing that throws me off is the silver around the windshield.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

what?

a crossfire i like?

never thought there was so much potential in these
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Saw this at Hyperfest, right...? Never realized they even made an SRT version let alone with MB components. Pretty wild car =]

Comment

Coolest crossfire I have ever seen! love the colour!

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              Surprisingly, I really like this. You've done an awesome job with it for sure! I think the only thing that throws me off is the silver around the windshield.
              Thanks! Yeah people either seem to love that or **** it. They come from the factory that way and when I had the car dipped I elected to keep it silver because it accents well with the fender louvers, door handles & wheels.

Originally posted by brandn3w View Post
              Saw this at Hyperfest, right...? Never realized they even made an SRT version let alone with MB components. Pretty wild car =]
              Yeah I was at Hyperfest across from Vaughn Gittin's rig. All Crossfires are Mercedes based. The SRT-6 is based off the SLK32 AMG and the Limited model is based off the SLK320.
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Very nice,

A lot of nice U.S platforms are getting cheap, I like seeing this.

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                  I'm sad to report that the new owner has raised the living shit out of it but oh whales.
                  Yea you're not kidding. Saw it at a local meet last week and thought WTF!!??!!

I am not a fan at all of crossfires, but yours is pretty awesome. Keep up the good work

Comment

Is the motor hand built and stamped with the mechanic's signature too like MB AMG models? Or is the cast stamped with the Tri-Star or anything? I'm just curious, because I never knew there was a crossover for MB to any domestics.

Comment

I **** these cars and yours looks awesome keep it up
                      follow me on IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by wobblenuts View Post
                        Yea you're not kidding. Saw it at a local meet last week and thought WTF!!??!!

I am not a fan at all of crossfires, but yours is pretty awesome. Keep up the good work
                        Haha thanks dude. Which meet?

Originally posted by brandn3w View Post
                        Is the motor hand built and stamped with the mechanic's signature too like MB AMG models? Or is the cast stamped with the Tri-Star or anything? I'm just curious, because I never knew there was a crossover for MB to any domestics.
                        There is an AMG plate/stamp atop the supercharger. It doesn't have the signature of the person who assembled it but it does state the location of the plant it was built at in Germany. I'll snap a picture of it in a little bit.
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Impressive for sure.

That is the best plasti-dip paint job I have ever seen. Had no idea it could look that good.

Comment

Originally posted by KFC ONE View Post
                            Impressive for sure.

That is the best plasti-dip paint job I have ever seen. Had no idea it could look that good.
                            Thanks. I was skeptical at first but after seeing what can be done with plastidip nowadays I was genuinely impressed with the outcome. I'm a member on the dipyourcar.com forum and it's crazy the colors/schemes people are able to come up with nowadays. An experienced dipper can whip up just about any color you can think of, add in different color pearls, glossifer, etc etc. If you had asked me a few years ago if you thought i'd ever dip my car I would have laughed. But i'm a believer now......lol.
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I once knew a girl with low moral standing that drove a srt-6 (kewlstorybreh/shehadtheherp). I've kinda always liked these cars in that way that you like your cousin with big boobies...the your-mind-is-telling-you-no-but-your-body-is-telling-you-yes kind of way.

You're ok in my book sir, you're doing quite alright with this vehicle.
                              on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

Originally posted by lublub View Post
                                I once knew a girl with low moral standing that drove a srt-6 (kewlstorybreh/shehadtheherp). I've kinda always liked these cars in that way that you like your cousin with big boobies...the your-mind-is-telling-you-no-but-your-body-is-telling-you-yes kind of way.

You're ok in my book sir, you're doing quite alright with this vehicle.
                                Lol........i'm dead.

I never quite understood why these cars never took off. They've always carried some sort of weird unexplainable stigma with them. I can understand why people didn't buy them alot new being as a $50,000 Chrysler coupe is pretty laughable. And I guess years later not alot of people got into them due to the severe lack of aftermarket support for them. Most of the stuff i've done thusfar is either custom (exhaust, front/side splitters) or tweaked (spacers, modified coilovers) to get it where I wanted it to be. But to me that's what makes the whole experience fun!
                                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                                X