Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lux View Post
    See that is a really nice car!

But, I guarantee you even he feels our pain. Especially with those 20's.

I think 20's in fact is the biggest peeve some domestic owners have.
    Haha... maybe, then this guy's feelin it worse with his 22's... I would have left a similar finish to the Vette, but to each their own right (Also ADV.1... this company has hit the nail on the head with design...)

Specs (given by the site... no widths this time, it's from Tunerworks):

Tunerworks Project Camaro SS

- Hennessey HPE600 Supercharger Kit
    - 22" Advance One ADV5.2 Wheels (315/25-22 Rear Tires)
    - KW Coilovers + Swaybars
    - Matte Black Wrap (Hood, Roof, Trunk)
    Last edited by RBSileighty; 04-19-2010, 06:50 PM.
    05 B6 S4 Avant 6MT (SOLD)

09 E61 535ixT 6MT Wagon

Comment

camaro action?
      // Alan

Comment

Originally posted by nomnom View Post
        To me, that's just a lowered camaro on sick wheels. I don't see a stance/flushness going on. =/

Comment

i call it "sortaflush" at least its not sunk, it just needs to get slammed
          // Alan

Comment

Originally posted by nomnom View Post
            i call it "sortaflush" at least its not sunk, it just needs to get slammed
            Haha... I can def agree with that.... the car has KW Coilovers... no excuse not to go lower
            05 B6 S4 Avant 6MT (SOLD)

09 E61 535ixT 6MT Wagon

Comment

only domestic car on this site that i like is aretree's charger. all others are dumbestic.

i **** these guys that drive their rustangs and slowbalts and all those other cars that try to act hard. it HORRIBLE here. every other car is a mustang or a camaro that has pipes and thats it. they think they have the hardest car too...and yes they do all have the same mods. tinted tail, wannabe angel eye headlights, fat tires on stock wheels, LOUD AS FVCK straight pipes...the list could go on and on. and they claim that they are in it for performance and all but most of these cars would be terrible around a track..maybe they could do decent in a straight line but handling in domestic cars is subpar to euro and jdm, end of story.

and if you think im ***** its cuz i am. these guys piss me off. im sure there are plenty of decent domestic guys out there that dont go around revving their engines at anything with 4 wheels, i just dont know any...im not ***** on the decent ones, just the ones that think their badass.

i will add that i do like corvettes. always have. but vette drivers dont typically have the same attitudes as rustang and slowbalt guys....and i also like the new camaro. but none of these guys have gotten their hand on them yet...the day will come eventually i guess

and if you think im ***** hard, you should hear my friend friend talk about dumbestics....he could go on for days and days about them...

/rant
              Last edited by sixonefive; 04-22-2010, 03:27 AM.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
              ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

im with 615, glad people on here share the same feelings i do against the dumbsauce that is spread across america. i was with a friend of mine yesterday at a wendys having some double stacks and i hear/see this pasty yellow mustang flying down the road, ridiculous. so we proceed to tend to our food, and again he passes by, going the opposite direction doing the saaame shit. he probably kept this up for 20 minutes driving up and down a road looking for someone to rev at and call it a day. love it.
                // Alan

Comment

i know this isnt totally true butme and my friends have a joke that all mustang drivers are short and they have to get a big V8 to make up for their lack of height...just kinda funny cuz all the rustang guys in our local car club are under 5 foot 8 inches LOL

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                  Originally posted by Kielan
                  VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                  ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

"im a guy, its in my DNA" lol.. sorry i had to make a quote.
                    // Alan

Comment

my buddy's srt4, low but the wheels aren't flush. he has it set up so he can swap the slicks on without raising it up for them.

19" centerlines all the way around for the street, 15" ones for the slicks.

Comment

Originally posted by slwrthnu View Post
                        my buddy's srt4, low but the wheels aren't flush. he has it set up so he can swap the slicks on without raising it up for them.

19" centerlines all the way around for the street, 15" ones for the slicks.
                        Nice looking SRT4! I just wanted to chime in and say that I really think the reason you don't see alot of ultra low "stanced" domestics is because the popular domestics are, Camaro's, Mustang's, Charger's, Challenger's even trucks like the Lightning. These are all fast cars, if they were ultra low you wouldn't be able to drive them hard or fast. I guess what I am trying to say is the domestics are more performance driven and style is second.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedWeStance... View Post
                          Nice looking SRT4! I just wanted to chime in and say that I really think the reason you don't see alot of ultra low "stanced" domestics is because the popular domestics are, Camaro's, Mustang's, Charger's, Challenger's even trucks like the Lightning. These are all fast cars, if they were ultra low you wouldn't be able to drive them hard or fast. I guess what I am trying to say is the domestics are more performance driven and style is second.
                          Yea, but look at all the poor excuses for sports compacts. I see more of those cars trying to fail than anything else. Most of them are cars given to kids and wanna be part of the scene and rather then doing something from the heart and finding something they can put devotion into they take these cars and put some graphics on with giant wings and fart canon mufflers.

Last edited by Lux; 04-23-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Dude, with that kind of power he's pumping out in a cavaqueer, he's gonna need more downforce
                            Pose for the frame

Comment

I think that you guys are completely correct. MOST domestic owners are worried about 1/4 miles times, DUBS, or rice. Its all the same shit really and it gets boring. Also the perception of stanced cars or stretch for most domestic owners is that the "flush" movement it stupid, unsafe, and pointless.

I know my neon is FAR from stanced but I feel that Im heading to the right direction. I know my car will never be "fast" and to be perfectly honest Im ok with that. If I wanted a "fast" car I would have gotten something AWD or RWD. The FWD platform just doesnt seem like a practical one to make fast.

With that said I think there are a few members on the neon forums that are thinking out of the box as far as style goes.

Glasswars is the first Ive seen to rock Works. We have a member with BBS RS's, wire tuck, etc, another member has a first gen with custom top hats that allowed him to be within a inch from the ground and drag kframe, and myself who has been unoffically dubed the lowest static dropped 2gn. if thats true or not has yet to be seen lol.

I know most of that may not sound to exciting but I think we can all agree its FAR better then fart cannons, APC windshield banners, and SUPER MAD TYTE JDM INVADER bodykits.
                              Last edited by Mopar_Korean; 04-23-2010, 09:05 PM.

Comment

i have a cobalt ss/tc. its all stock because im poor, but i have browsed the cobalt forums and they are all complete idiots. i do love the stance scene, but my balt will never be stanced. it defeats the purpose of the car. im going to lower it because it sits craxy 4x4 high stock, but no slammage, hellaflush, tuck/poke business. i do have an fb rx7 that needs stanced, but im still poor.

there are a few bagged cobalts out thee, but i think they are more into the minitrucking scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X