No announcement yet.

Vanilla Fitment - '95 FTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck thats so rad, il have to see where this shop is see if he can do a custom front bar for the bora i need done :P I'm only a few hours drive from canberra aha
    Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

• Originally posted by PassionGarage View Post
      fuck thats so rad, il have to see where this shop is see if he can do a custom front bar for the bora i need done :P I'm only a few hours drive from canberra aha
      Sadly I think they've closed up shop now! New Gel I think the place was called. But no doubt there's a few other body shops around who'd be able to do what you want.

Comment

• Washed off the dirt lol.

Still need to get new CV in, and do a rack end and boot, get an alignment. Presently negotiating with a seller to get a Version R/Option B wing like the red FTO has above. Already in white and on a boot, as opposed to the silver on red and partially carbon wrapped one I had only just previously bought and will probably offload.

Comment

• goofed and backed into my housemate's friends' car which was parked across the street.

And collected the spoiler and fenders I had bought.

Comment

• Nice parts you picked up! Sad to see the damage
            sigpic
            Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

• Originally posted by EricT93 View Post
              Nice parts you picked up! Sad to see the damage
              Cheers man, looking forward to them being on the car and not on the floor of my bedroom haha. Yeah, I wasn't impressed with my brain.
              Was so bad. I saw the car parked there when I got home from work at night, and I saw it again when I went outside in the morning to go get an alignment (after CV, tie rod), but it completely blanked out of my memory as soon as I was in the car. Looked left and right for traffic at the curb, but not straight behind me! I only found out in the evening whose car it was, but fortunately they were pretty chill about it.

Car is booked for repairs 10th of next month. Picked up a cheap as chips Corolla Seca to daily for a little bit while the FTO has that and other work done as well. Is starting to burn oil and is falling to pieces, but will serve its purpose for as long as I need it lol

Comment

• Starting tomorrow get to drive this beast around, probably not with the wing on it haha.

Comment

• FTO back from the shop looking much better. I think they even sorted out a pre-existing dent on the rear quarter (sadly didn't fix the right tail alignment, not that I expected them to). Only niggling annoyance was some wet touch up paint (but not on the bar).

Comment

• All filler, no killer.

Comment

• Got my Version R wing on this morning, stoked! Probably the most I've ever done on the car mostly myself haha.

Comment

• With a bit of help from housemate got the facelift bar on, was even able to reuse the plugs from the car it came off so the indicators work haha.

Comment

• Going in for welding/paint tomorrow.

Comment

• Boring shit. Both captive nuts require attention on passenger side. Driver side has a crack on mount.

Comment

• Floorpan fixed up, exhaust modded to fit H-brace and front bar painted.

Comment

• Looking good!
                                sigpic
                                Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

Working...
                                X