• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
    Exhaust looks seriously well done, awesome fabbing skillz right there
    seriously.

Comment

• Looks even better in person! Very impressed with how he's been able to work with the space available (which is rather limited). I think the intercooler pipes will be equally as nice. The shop is NDR Fab Precision Race Fabrication if curious about what else he's put together.

Comment

• My photos really did not do justice to the craftsmanship of these pieces. I get giddy just looking at 'em.

Comment

• The new year is definitely going to tick over before this thing is on the road again, but we're very, very close...

6a13tt top sm.jpg
          Last edited by bjk; 12-30-2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Cars. They aren't cheap, and they aren't easy, but they can be especially rewarding. Shop had rung me about a misfiring cylinder; seemed to be getting fuel and spark but no compression. Turned out one of the new hydraulic lifters was physically too large, holding a valve open, and preventing it working like it should. That got fixed, then it was overboosting to the ECUs cut point; turned out some vac lines had been missed among the jumble. I was only down at the shop while that was being diagnosed, but apparently it's much better with everything plumbed in and the solenoid reading what it should. Still a bit of a cut but not as bad.

Drove surprisingly well considering it's not been aligned and the whole rack is new and untested. Getting on boost and hearing all the associated noises is intoxicating. And to top it all off it looks damn amazing. Expensive, but amazing.

Comment

• I am sorry but I am going to need video on the noises.

Always love seeing updates on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                I am sorry but I am going to need video on the noises.

Thanks man! Definitely gonna have to charge up the GoPro and take it for a squirt, hopefully it sounds as good as it does in real life!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  I am sorry but I am going to need video on the noises.

Same here, turbo V6 are not common but sounds very good!

Comment

• duuuude been ages since i checked your thread !! the TE's look dope and turbo !!! yesss!! good job man
                    Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

• Cheers guys, glad the little nugget keeps getting some love Picked it up yesterday evening after all the suspension stuff was sorted. Made it all the way home on the freeway no issues, and asides from some pre-existing potentially annoying gearbox noises everything seems mostly alright. Gave 'er a quick scrub and grabbed some happy snaps in the dying light. (I'll do a video soon I promise).

Comment

• Looks great!

Comment

• The mic on the Hero2 is pretty trash, but you get a bit of an idea anyway.

Comment

• Recaros courtesy of my old mechanic who's in Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjk View Post
                              The mic on the Hero2 is pretty trash, but you get a bit of an idea anyway.

VIDEO
                              oh hell yeah!

Comment

• Little short and boring clip leaving a mate's place lol

Dun goofed and reversed the car into my new housemates exactly like I did the time before (d e r p). Replaced the tail light and managed to make it look half presentable for All Japan Day which was like two days later. Rolled in with the Galant and Legnum VR4 guys who are pretty chill and have some tidy rides.

Have a pic dump of photos not taken by me.

And even though it's ricey as hell I chucked on the fibreglass/"carbon" bonnet in the hope of keeping those underbay/coolant temps down. Still having some niggling issues with the fans etc; larger alloy rad on the way also. Would be nice to slap a big rad with the standard fans in but there is literally no room, barely have a cm of space already between the Mishimoto slimlines and various turbo gear. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                                X