X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, different color. But should be really nice

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Damn. I actually think that the colors went well together. If it was lower I think that more people would be on board with it. I was skeptical at first, but I think that it was original and really stood out without being too in your face like a fluorescent color.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

this time color match with the body lol

in my head i thought the gold would look good, then it was like never mind
        Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
          Damn. I actually think that the colors went well together. If it was lower I think that more people would be on board with it. I was skeptical at first, but I think that it was original and really stood out without being too in your face like a fluorescent color.
          The concept was ok, and I agree, had I lowered it it may have looked better, but the wheel choice just didn't move me at all and then the color was not quite what I wanted. I got the wheels and everything really cheap so it wasn't an expensive experiment. I think my current choice will be more on point....

if I ever get them back
          Originally posted by Motoman325 View Post
          this time color match with the body lol

in my head i thought the gold would look good, then it was like never mind
          Yeah, was going to do the color match RS or other mesh wheel but changed my mind

BTW, it's finally low. Took the time to do it last weekend. It's actually lower now as the springs have settled. Rears tuck and front are almost on the tire. No, not going lower, I still want a decent ride and I carry 4-5 passengers regularly

Last edited by R2dmax; 03-23-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

so what's happened to the wheels?
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

They are being delivered today

Comment

Working...
              X