BofA Classic Car Show (SCOTLAND) 18/05/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BofA Classic Car Show (SCOTLAND) 18/05/14

Some of you may be interested in this if you havent heard about it already. Classic car show in Bridge of Allan, Stirlingshire, Central Scotland. I can put up a postcode or more info about the location for anyone interested. More than 500 cars expected to attend. 18/05/2014. All types of classics. Here is some words from the website of the club:
    ANNUAL SHOW
    The club will be holding its annual charity classic car show in Strathallan Games Park, Bridge of Allan on Sunday 18th May 2014.
    Gates will open to the public at 11 am. It is hoped to have in excess of 500 vehicles on display, with a variety of stalls catering for different interests.
    Entry to the show costs £5 per adult (includes a Programme), with children under 15 going free. There is ample free car parking available.
    The Charities supported by the 2014 Show will be published shortly.*
    If you wish to*show your car, please*click here
    *to read the invitation letter and*click here
    *to complete the Show Entry Form.

If you would like any more information feel free to ask, however i might not be able to help as i have nothing to do with running the event. I just live near and would like to see the car scene in scotland grow and become more popular.

Its probably too late to enter your car but for anyone thinking of showing up or just in the area at the time i recommend you come along for the day. It's for a good cause.

Fraser
Working...
X