• Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see more of this!
    ~adamls2~

~~Boost 'n Boobs~~

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxvr View Post
      WHOA, killer.
      Can't wait to see where this progresses.
      Cust curious. Im hoping to get an older generation porsche soon. Is that your porsche in your sig? Is it on air or can you drive like that?

Comment

Oh and i cant wait to see the progress on this porsche!

Comment

Goddamn yes! Loving where this is going. Any ideas on wheels?

Comment

in for more

Comment

Originally posted by 83Garage View Post
              Cust curious. Im hoping to get an older generation porsche soon. Is that your porsche in your sig? Is it on air or can you drive like that?
              I'm not familiar with his car, but generally speaking 964's are easy to lower with coilovers and there are some very low ones. anything older and you'll have to work with an older style suspension (torsion bars, adjustable plates etc) which is more tricky. also if you want airride, anything older will be difficult for the same reason.

The BDC GARAGE / Audi Q5 STLTHPRJKT / Audi A4 APR stg3+ / Porsche 964 C4 airride / Aircooled Dpt
              www.bdcfamilia.com | facebook.com/bdcfamilia | @BDCFAMILIA (Instagram)

Comment

Such a clean 964 a bit sad to see it cut-up. But looking at how you're going about it, I think she's in good hands.
                How easy was it to source (and maybe cost) all of those OEM turbo parts. I can't imagine warehouses full of them, even in the 'Heimat'

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

So sick dude. Cant wait to see more progress
                  Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

This is going to look awesome.
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    *pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Sick!
                      Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

964's are my dream car. I can't wait for more updates. Subscribed.
                        E28 & E36
                        @andyitslit

Comment

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
                          Such a clean 964 a bit sad to see it cut-up. But looking at how you're going about it, I think she's in good hands.
                          How easy was it to source (and maybe cost) all of those OEM turbo parts. I can't imagine warehouses full of them, even in the 'Heimat'
                          Thanks. Cutting it up wasn't an easy choice, but I can always take it apart and have the metal arches welded in and make it a solid turbo body.

oem parts for the 964 are available pretty much to the tiniest bolt here in europe.

The BDC GARAGE / Audi Q5 STLTHPRJKT / Audi A4 APR stg3+ / Porsche 964 C4 airride / Aircooled Dpt
                          www.bdcfamilia.com | facebook.com/bdcfamilia | @BDCFAMILIA (Instagram)

Comment

Comment

Nice, a different take for sure

Comment

964 heaven

Comment

Working...
                                X