No announcement yet.

Swirley Visits the Yay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here now. I will be staying in San Jose until Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
      I am here now. I will be staying in San Jose until Sunday.
      Can I haz Swirley photoshoot? Need to wash the car though What part of SJ are you staying in?

Comment

I am at the airport doubletree and yes I brought my equipment.

Based on my last two outings I am not sure that I am the guy you want taking pictures. LOL.

Comment

I am at the airport doubletree and yes I brought my equipment.

Based on my last two outings I am not sure that I am the guy you want taking pictures. LOL.
          My PM function isn't working for some reason

Still need to put more parts on, been lagging, but the double tree is only a few exits away from my work place, we should go get beers before you leave and go dumb dumb dumb. Too bad I don't have dreads to shake though.

Mini StanceWorks get together before Spastic gets out here? Are you guys going to be around at the same time at all?

Comment

I hung out with Sean and Brian and grip of their friends tonight. We will be hanging out plenty this week.

Comment

I hung out with Sean and Brian and grip of their friends tonight. We will be hanging out plenty this week.
              I heard, had prior arrangements to practice my beer pong skills with some friends for our upcoming trip to Vegas. Will shoot Sean a call sometime this week and try to meet up with you guys!

Comment

Casey, I'm glad you made it up. Its been quite fun so far, hope to see ya in the next couple days!

Comment

No doubt,

I will definitely figure out a way that our schedules can coincide to do a photoshoot.

Comment

Did you get to see E40? Come by Santana Row tonight and I'll buy you a drink!

No doubt,

I will definitely figure out a way that our schedules can coincide to do a photoshoot.

Comment

whats going on tonight? i might make the trip down to sj.

Comment

Dunno whats goin on tonight. I'm workin 5-10

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Dunno whats goin on tonight. I'm workin 5-10
                          I'll be out on the row if any of you guys want to join! E36 should be washed and tucked away in one of the underground prking garages (usually by SINO/Chili's)

Comment

come down and we can night shoot after 10pm.

or call me at 719-210-2604 and we can speed up the communication.

Comment

Down to chill today. Was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday, but I think I fixed that with sleep and not drinking yesterday...haha.

EDIT. I loved that pic of the lady officer looking over at us. I don't think she was very happy about the photo shoot.

Comment

Last night was a pretty good time, if Casey is up for it maybe we can do it again tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X