Legends Never Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!
    I was waiting for something to drop my jaw to the floor!

Comment

didn't know you stayed in Nashville... I gotta see this thing in person!

Comment

you know what mike. this deserves some fucking in n out. gonna go RIGHT NOW!

Originally posted by Moose
        And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

As I said in the bf.c thread, I was pleasantly surprised to see this at 4ngiefest. I rolled right past it when we came in from lunch and didn't even notice it! Almost shit a brick when it caught my eye.

Comment

Originally posted by e30bmw View Post
            I was pleasantly surprised to see this at 4ngiefest...Almost shit a brick when it caught my eye.
            X a million...

It was good to meet you dude. I'll holler at you when I'm back in Franktown because I demand some photo/movie time

-Paul

Comment

turbos and baggs!?!?! insane so sic love it 100% through and through
              sigpic
              IG: @gman1227_

Comment

Mike I cant believe the determination you have... You along with all those who helped bring rusty back to life are an inspiration to the little guys... It makes us all reallise that when you are down out with a build, or get tired of looking at the same thing every day, there is nothing wrong with change, I would take my hat off to you sir, if I were wearing one.

Inspiration.

All styles in one, all different categories, different cultures... Amazing.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Now where is the skid pics? Need to get some dori into rusty's life
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

The bar has just been raised. I love the new setup!

Comment

i am so glad to see this project back to life.
                      sigpic
                      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

fucking nasty!

that car better be at importalliance tomorrow, i know your in town for 4ngie fest

Comment

there will be a mass rusty ***** suicide by weeks end...

Comment

I have been waiting to see this for a while now... absolutely fucking amazing Mike! Congrats and enjoy it
                            sigpic
                            davidtormey.com

Comment

Well damn, this is a pleasant surprise. This car will always set the bar.

Representing Rhode Island

Comment

dude i remember these talks of 1jz in a san jose parking lot. This is beyond awesome, mikey!

Comment

Working...
                                X