Pair of new 18x10 Barrels/lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pair of new 18x10 Barrels/lips

Got these with some AME wheels recently, they have never been used just sitting around for years.

Just very small marks from storage, overall they are really nice. Standard 40 bolt design.

260 picked up in so cal or 300 shipped (continental 48 US only, includes paypal fees & tracking). Not looking to separate (lips/barrels or sell individually) them at the moment.

Untitled by electricalbox888, on Flickr

Last edited by electricalbox; 07-14-2014, 03:47 PM.

can you measure the center-bore of the lip, try to see if they fit my wheel

Comment

Originally posted by Golf View Post
      can you measure the center-bore of the lip, try to see if they fit my wheel
      Sure give me a few minutes.

Comment

The way I have seen everyone measure is center of bolt hole to edge across. It is exactly 16.5", from edge to edge it looks to be just north of 16, like 16.15-16.2".

Comment

can u measure from the inner of the lip, not from the hole where the rivet goes thanks like this one in the pic thanks

Comment

can u measure from the inner of the lip, not from the hole where the rivet goes thanks like this one in the pic thanks
            I did measure like that (edge to opposing edge) it came out to be about 16.2". The center of bolt to opposing edge is exactly 16.5".

Comment

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
              I did measure like that (edge to opposing edge) it came out to be about 16.2". The center of bolt to opposing edge is exactly 16.5".
              oh i see cause it hard to tell for the pix , but it too big for me tho . i was lookig for the 15 3/4 for my Veilside face. thanks tho

Comment

oh i see cause it hard to tell for the pix , but it too big for me tho . i was lookig for the 15 3/4 for my Veilside face. thanks tho
                No worries, yeah they are definitely just slightly larger then 16 so it definitely wouldn't work.

Glad we figured it out though, would suck to have you get barrels you couldn't use.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Up TTT!

Comment

Lip size and barrel size?

Comment

Are they welded? I thought all AME wheels were welded 2 piece.
                          There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

Originally posted by sleeparu View Post
                            Lip size and barrel size?
                            Originally posted by The_Sauce View Post
                            Are they welded? I thought all AME wheels were welded 2 piece.
                            Answers:
                            Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                            Flickr Set:

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

See pictures guys.

They do not look to be welded, original clean seal is there. 3" lips and 7" inners based on pictures/measurements.

Comment

Working...
                              X