Gravel Stance: Team Manick Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravel Stance: Team Manick Rally

I'm new around here, so I'm not sure how you're gonna take this - it's not exactly "low", but it is lower than stock... we measured

Last year I had the chance to work with Team Manick, a local rally team in the Canadian Rally Championship, to build and test their new CRC car. It was a pretty cool experience, I learned lots, and building this car was a blast. As well as being involved in the build, I did their marketing/social media, and serviced the car at events. I quit the team about Thanksgiving, to handle so personal stuff, but I'm wishing them all the best.

I just wanted to share a couple pics and videos of the car. It's all from a test day we did down at Team O'Neil Rally School in Vermont. They're a great group of people, and an incredible facility. Enjoy!

IMG_0361 by alex.G.torrance, on Flickr

IMG_0357 by alex.G.torrance, on Flickr

IMG_0312 by alex.G.torrance, on Flickr

IMG_0373 by alex.G.torrance, on Flickr

IMG_0381 by alex.G.torrance, on Flickr

Team Manick Rally testing our new 2004 Subaru Impreza Canadian Rally Championship car.All footage shot using GoPro cameras at Team O'Neil Rally School, Dalto...

Cool truck.

Comment

that thing looks fun
      [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
      instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

I LOVE rally cars! I would love to get into amateur rally, but i can't afford to break shit all the time...

2000 Honda Prelude

Comment

Dyno video, because everybody loves shooting fire!

Comment

Best form of racing

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
              Cool truck.
              too funny! Very true, but looks like that would be a lot of fun.
              Instagram: @mattragsdale
              '97 M3 build

Comment

Working...
              X