Thread: Gettin there!

Default Gettin there!

Neeeed more low!

Spacers are next then some better wheels and some stretch.

This car basically screams for the whole VIP treatment.

With more low, spacers and maybe some more camber and stretch it will look tits.

What kinda car is it? I'm not familiar with that.

Lincoln LS

OP, I like it; first one I've ever actually seen with any amount of mods. Props to you for doing something different.

edit: If that was my car, I'd have the front sidemarkers painted the body color

What kinda car is it? I'm not familiar with that.
    2000 Lincoln LS.

I actually just put this grille on which makes it ironic you ask me cause the one I had on earlier was shaved of the badge.

VIP is what got me interested in tweakin this thing but since I dont fit the platform I found this site which is all about being wide and low also.

I cant wait for spacers. I need some stretch but I dont know what to do cause Im sick of rubber band like tires but I need stretch. Im hoping I can pull off a stretched 40 at most, with luck a 45

Im really not seeing me going any lower without bags.

OP, I like it; first one I've ever actually seen with any amount of mods. Props to you for doing something different.
    Thanks, everything but the exhaust kits all diy and even thats going out the door for a custom one.

I got plans for a front end swap to the 06. Front end, side skirts, and rear will get the same. No aero's, they all suck except the JT Auto kit which aint quality. Its a god looking kit. Clean cut and adds lots of depth to help me cheat at being low but it dont do well with bumps in the road.
    Last edited by Lux; 04-08-2010 at 02:11 PM.

nice LS dude

never thought a lincoln could look good, cant wait to see it lower and with different wheels
    15 Rubicon.Coilovers.37s
    97 M3
    05 Triumph Bonneville

Are you in SoCal?1

This thing screams VIP. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Cole

Quote Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Love the wheels, but I am biased, lol!

I always thought these had potential. Looks nice!
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

i can fux wit it.

more low less offset

Quote Originally Posted by hinrichs View Post
    never thought a lincoln could look good, cant wait to see it lower and with different wheels
    Well, these arent my favorite wheels but they dont look bad at all IMO!

For a direct fit the are probably the best you would find in this BP unless you go with Ferrari wheels ( 5x108 ).

Everything else is weak in widths and offset and at the time I didnt feel like messing with adapters but now Im on a roll and need spacers so I may as well go for a 5x114.

Im sticking with something mesh more than likely or something like the fuller faced AME Shallens or Work Eurolines.

Are you in SoCal?1
    Lower Slower Delaware ( I call it Low and Slow Delaware ).

I do got some of the smoothest roads I have been on around here. Im from Allentown PA and up in PA the roads sucked more than anywhere I have been.

more low less offset
    Nothing I can do about offset. I cant do anything with my rear fenders cause there really aint one, just a door.

Besides Im done with big lips. Im gunna look for a short lip yet stepped. It will help compliment the body style IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.AK View Post
    This car basically screams for the whole VIP treatment.

With more low, spacers and maybe some more camber and stretch it will look tits.
    My thoughts exactly. Those fenders, slammed on say some Ordins or something similar.

Not bad. I almost bought one of these a while ago with BIG plans for it but I never pulled the trigger. They have huge potential especially since there aren't any modded ones around so it would really pop.

IG: @_olliee

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Not bad. I almost bought one of these a while ago with BIG plans for it but I never pulled the trigger. They have huge potential especially since there aren't any modded ones around so it would really pop.
    Thanks!

Theres some modded ones out there. I was part of a forum specific to them but its filled with morons that do dumb stuff like this......

..or this....

.. and act out as a bunch of elitists

Chrome pillars and grille inserts are "hot" amongst these cornballs!

Do like aLot!!!!!

Wheels are not that bad for what they are, but with spacers the car will get an attitude check, and definatelly get those amber bumper light color matched

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!