Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKV Jetta on FK Silverline X coilovers - Helpers removed

Hey guys,

We're March 17th and I finally took off my steelies & winter tires (I live in Canada). Since I sold my AvantGarde wheels in November, I've put my OEM 17" Portos. At the same time, I decided to lower the car a bit...

So as the title says, I removed the helpers in the back so I can get a nice tucking a**.

I've put my wheels back on and made sure they're properly tight. I test drove the car a bit, and I feel it's really bouncy in the back. The bouncing seems weird because it doesn't bounce straight... I mean it feels like something is loose, but I'm 99.9% sure everything was properly reinstalled.

I wonder if any of you removed the helpers in the back of their coilovers on their MK5 Jetta/GLI. If so, how was your experience.
    I have a set of FK Silverline X.

Thanks!

***Phone pics.... more pics to come soon.
    Last edited by emileseguin; 03-17-2014, 07:26 PM.

nice MKV wish I could be of more help. If anything it should be less bouncy because you should have less shock travel...weird.
    Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
    and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
    S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Your suspention might be Bottomed out on something, like a bump stop or possibly a suspention arm coming into contact with the frame. If the suspention is a beam like a mk3 you might be resting against the frame.

Comment

Working...
      X