• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polished Gotti G1001 8x16 with G23 adapters

For sale are my Gotti G1001's

8x16 all round, et11
    Tyres: 2x Falken ze912's and 2x falken ze914's
    Pcd is 5x120 BMW fitment

The tyres have done no more than 1000 miles and are have very little wear on them.
    2 of the tyres do have a score mark down the centres of them but the score is only about 2mm deep so is perfectly safe.

The wheels are in very good condition with only a few small minor marks on the rims but nothing that distracts from how good they are, and they do polish up beautifully!

I also have a set of G23 engineering adapters to convert the wheels to 4x100 with a PCD of 57.1mm
    They are 18 and 25mm thick.
    Ideally i would like to sell these with the wheels but will be willing to split if they don't go as a pair in a couple of weeks.

Price for the wheels, tyres and adapters is £1200

i will update in a week or so with separate prices if they haven't sold as a set.

The pics were taken on the 23rd Feb and have been sat in my garage coverd up since.

Cheers Dan

Collection from Northampton or maybe Basingstoke if if i know before the weekend.

Please excuse the pics with the tag 'adehasman' on, they are because my friend is putting them on edition 38's site for me.

Ps. Search gotti G1001 on google images and see how fantastic they look on all sorts of cars!!! /

Working...
X