No announcement yet.

McLaren P1 | Greenwich McLaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not really a super car guy but if i was rich this would be the one!

Comment

Originally posted by joshitowamk1 View Post
      Its a great car! But if i was rich enough id have the Porsche 918 Spyder over this car anyday!!!

6min58sec around the Nurburgring, making it the fastest ever production car to go around the Nurburgring.

IMG

IMG
      In my opinion the Porsche isn't a looker at all... no where near the lines, smoothness, or uniqueness of the P1.
      Originally posted by xXp_ExoTiic_qXx View Post
      This P1 looks gorgeous. I actually have seen two of them driving around, they sound brutal <3.
      Now this, this must be absolutely awesome!
      1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

The P1 looks fantastic IMO.

Comment

I haven't been fascinated by a car this much before. This car is pretty incredible. Not to mention the performance matches the looks.
          "...it's not about the parts, it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

Comment

A few more shots of the P1.

Comment

as a native to this horrible state of CT, im jelly , at least we have 1 good thing going for CT

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Classy View Post

Now this, this must be absolutely awesome!
                Definitely, if that thing overtakes you with more than 200 km/h on the "Autobahn" .

Comment

Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
                  as a native to this horrible state of CT, im jelly , at least we have 1 good thing going for CT
                  Haha *was one good thing... it's already gone and back on tour.
                  Originally posted by xXp_ExoTiic_qXx View Post
                  Definitely, if that thing overtakes you with more than 200 km/h on the "Autobahn" .
                  That sound...

Comment

For sure my favorite out of the 918, LaFerrari, and this. Stunning to look at and from all the reviews it THE drive. Want plz.

Nice pictures
                    At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Working...
                    X