Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 1991 Mazda RX7 - From junk, to showcar in $3,000

I may have only really been a casual observer, but thanks for the ride man. I think cars are one of those particularly "human" things that dig deep into our psyche when they grab a hold of us, for better or for worse. Mirroring life they bring us tears that are sometimes sweet and sometimes bitter, but it's worth it for the experience. Keen to see what's next, drop a link here when you do so I can follow along again.

Niiiice.

Is it just me or do the old FCs keep looking better with age lol

Quote Originally Posted by slamitall View Post
    Man, not really being around in the old days, but i started reading/following this thread back in 2015, and honestly a big influence to get into swaps and stuff (i faired much worse than you however) so watching this thread for 4ish years, and seeing it sold is disheartening to say the least. But now, I'm just gonna be waiting to see a new post started by you, I've stuck around for 4 years for content, and have no intentions in stopping now. Best of luck man
    Thanks for sticking around... sorry your swap didn't go the way you wanted, I can relate. Good luck to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by bjk View Post
    I may have only really been a casual observer, but thanks for the ride man. I think cars are one of those particularly "human" things that dig deep into our psyche when they grab a hold of us, for better or for worse. Mirroring life they bring us tears that are sometimes sweet and sometimes bitter, but it's worth it for the experience. Keen to see what's next, drop a link here when you do so I can follow along again.
    Thank you for casually observing. If these threads didn't do anything for me, I wouldn't post them. I'm not sure what's missing from my life, but these threads help fill some kind of void.

Coincidentally, I just pulled this out of the oven... http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...Failed-Drifter

Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer View Post
    Niiiice.

Is it just me or do the old FCs keep looking better with age lol
    The longer we stare at things, the more we convince ourselves they're beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroteknik View Post

The longer we stare at things, the more we convince ourselves they're beautiful.
    This may be the title to a book of wise things NOT to say to your girl

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Quote Originally Posted by Fruttolo View Post
    This may be the title to a book of wise things NOT to say to your girl
    hoes mad

Yesterday would have been the RX7's 9th birthday lmao. Since I sold the car, my life has advanced in many ways, and I have reached some goals I can be proud of. I thought I'd get on my computer and look over some of the pictures, and found this rolling shot. Thought I'd post it.

When I started off the build 9 years ago, people were making car-clubs, drift guys were making teams, and I didn't want to miss out on the fun. That's when I created MIROTEKNIK. Unfortunately, none of my buddies got into the drift/tuner scene, so it was just me. As I built the car, I made shirts for my buddies as a joke on the surface, but also deep down, it kind of meant a lot to me lol. They ended up really liking the first round of shirts, which inspired me to make another few rounds in the next years.

When I officially drove the car home from the shop on 4/20/18, I knew I had to make one more round of shirts. The CHAMPIONSHIP Edition. In the process of creating the shirts, the designer misspelled some words, and so I had to order another set. Lots of red shirts. Where is this all going?

Basically, I have 4 shirts left. 2 Mediums, and 2 Large's. 2 have minor misspellings, 2 are corrected. The misspelled versions are actually SUPER RARE USSR-SDM editions because they are Version 1.0. I might autograph the misspelled ones idk. These are dumb, but a guaranteed conversation piece. I just cannot throw them away, and I already wear my own set too often.

I will only tell you what the text says after you buy the shirts. These shirts are for believers. Dream chasers. The kind of man that the world can't keep down. Are you that bro? Where will these shirts go? What will become of them? I don't know, but they must go.

$30ea shipping paid. HMU with a message and we’ll PayPal. Its going to be weird.

XXXX
    Last edited by Miroteknik; 10-11-2019 at 01:31 PM.

pm sent
    97 M3 GT2
    2018 SIERRA TOW RIG

Read the whole thread, thank you.