Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
    What's the price on these Rali?
    They are $150 per bag

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
      What's the price on these Rali?
      Also would like to know! So any camber plate application should fit when using these bags?

My e28 will be going under the knife so I will have time to work all this stuff out.

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
      They are $150 per bag
      edit- nevermind ha, posted about the same time as my reply.
      whats the part number on the original bags that come with the 75562?
      I've bought spares from you a couple of months ago.

Comment

What are the specs for the 58480? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'd like to know compressed/extended lengths and widths.

Comment

Originally posted by drosas View Post
          edit- nevermind ha, posted about the same time as my reply.
          whats the part number on the original bags that come with the 75562?
          I've bought spares from you a couple of months ago.
          The 75562 struts should come with the 35325 double bellow bags if I'm not mistaken. Air Lift bundles the 75559, 75561, and the 75562 in the same manual and there are three different part numbers for the bags. The other two part number are 35320 and 35219 for reference.

Originally posted by veedubbin View Post
          What are the specs for the 58480? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'd like to know compressed/extended lengths and widths.
          Air Lift doesn't have specs for the individual double bellow bags but I do know they measure a maximum of 7" in diameter at 100psi.

EDIT: I was referring to the 75562 strut diagram which uses the 35325 bags for the dimensions. Air Lift has not provided any specs for the 58480 (Mk2/3 bag) but the 58480 is definitely more narrow than their other double bellow bags like mike410 mentions below.
          Last edited by Alex@BagRiders; 06-23-2014, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by veedubbin View Post
            They supposedly go .5" higher compared to the ones that come on the double bellow builder kits. They are also narrower as the mk3 kits switched to what is now the 58480 because the larger bag was rubbing.

info from this vortex thread: click here

Comment

So any camber plate application should fit when using these bags?
              No, the camber plate would have to have a carrier and or thrust bearing that is the same diameter as the builder strut rod. You could sleeve it if the camber plate were larger.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by mike410 View Post
                They supposedly go .5" higher compared to the ones that come on the double bellow builder kits. They are also narrower as the mk3 kits switched to what is now the 58480 because the larger bag was rubbing.

info from this vortex thread: click here
                Oh shoot, you know what? You're right. I was getting the 7" diameter measurement from the 75562 diagram with the 35325 bags. Sorry for the confusion!

I don't actually have any info from Air Lift on the size of 58480 but you are right, they are narrower than the 35325 bags that show up on a lot of Air Lift builder kits!

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                  Oh shoot, you know what? You're right. I was getting the 7" diameter measurement from the 75562 diagram with the 35325 bags. Sorry for the confusion!

I don't actually have any info from Air Lift on the size of 58480 but you are right, they are narrower than the 35325 bags that show up on a lot of Air Lift builder kits!
                  I will probably order a pair.
                  Do I just email you Rali? I think all my previous orders have been with you through email.

Comment

I will probably order a pair.
                    Do I just email you Rali? I think all my previous orders have been with you through email.
                    Cool, since we don't have those bags for sale on the site (we're waiting to shoot photos of them first) you can just give us a call and we can place the order for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X