Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steering wheel hub adapter

Originally posted by bsweitzer99 View Post
    Well got some more time in this Thanksgiving break from school-nothing exciting just some caliper cleaning and tear down.
    Also bought the 1/8" plate for my new rear swaybar mounts. Should be able to get the brake parts all blasted and the steel cut to shape next weekend when I'm done with this semester.

Plus it snowed, so this had to happen

Also stared at my ugly bay taking some measurements for future plans. Let's just say I'm preparing for the addition of two more cylinders-from Germany.

Finally figured out my steering wheel situation and ordered the adapter ring and should have the factory insert welded into the Grant adapter next weekend.

I wonder where my strut tower is..
    do the ebay hub adapters not work on an sl1? like this one

and this steering wheel just bolts right up to that adapter if it works yes?

also what modifications did you make to your impreza coilovers to have them fit onto your fronts? you just had the top hats lasered right?

thanks in advance.

Comment

Great job on le Saturn dude! So with those wheels, you know where you can source some lips from? I see they're 3-piece

Also, are you doing a full 5 lug conversion front and rear or just 4 lug front, 5 lug rear? Cause I saw two different rotors in the last page...
      sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

AWesome Stamina During Sex

you have to Be Constant: make certain that you you clean your colon routinely. You can't only clean once and suppose that you're fixed. The truth is, you will discover results after the very first time.
        https://www.scribd.com/doc/249849793/An-Amazing-Testosterone-Booster-Diet

Comment

Those adapters won't work because they just go from 6 bolt to six bolt.
          On another note I got a few things done the other day when it was strangely warm.
          Trailing arms all painted. Pretty impressed with the Implement paint I've been using.

Tried some wrinkle paint on the gauge bezel

And got a chance to clean out the inside after a month of DD'ing in the freezing cold

Also this will coming my way- trans mount spacer done right.
          99' Saturn SL2 DD slow build
          IG: bsweitzer99

Comment

My 99 Saturn Build

So mount spacer is here! It turned out really good. So good in fact that I'm having the same guy make me up a top mount spacer. Might as well have the worlds only matching set.

Also decided to make some adapters available to the community for those who want to run a better steering wheel. These are the first couple, think they turned out pretty decent. Making another one this week for my car.

Also kept plugging away at the rear suspension work, got the calipers all blasted and ready for powdercoat, as well as did a refresh on the shifter.
            I made it about a year ago and I had some free time so figured I would go through it and change some things that were bothering me. Feels nice and smooth and tight now.

Comment

Originally posted by bsweitzer99 View Post
              So mount spacer is here! It turned out really good. So good in fact that I'm having the same guy make me up a top mount spacer. Might as well have the worlds only matching set.

Also decided to make some adapters available to the community for those who want to run a better steering wheel. These are the first couple, think they turned out pretty decent. Making another one this week for my car.

Also kept plugging away at the rear suspension work, got the calipers all blasted and ready for powdercoat, as well as did a refresh on the shifter.
              I made it about a year ago and I had some free time so figured I would go through it and change some things that were bothering me. Feels nice and smooth and tight now.
              how much for the steering wheel adapters?

Comment

So when is the VR6 swap going down?

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Originally posted by saln134 View Post
                  how much for the steering wheel adapters?

PM me for details on the adapters.

And the vr swap is still in the works, still working on the 5 lug rear, and sourcing a mk3 swap car soon from a friend hopefully.
                  In the meantime I may toss a ko3 on this motor to get a feel for the tuning aspect, plus the experience from making the manifold. Plus I think it would a pretty fun car with such a small turbo. Basically a factory AEB setup except on my motor.

Comment

where is this ?

2001 BMW 560i 6.0 LSx/T56 SOLD

2000 Corvette Hardtop FRC

Comment

• VR6 ftw. I was thinking of b18 long block turbo for mine but a buddy of on suggested H2B since they're more torquey
                      IG: @simplyclean_sat

United States of Stance

Comment

• Originally posted by nsogiba View Post
                        where is this ?

This would be the Whiting Door parking lot in Akron.

Comment

• Got my bushings in for the rear suspension today. Trailing arm bushings are in, just need to finish up the paint on the rest of the parts and start building the control arms.
                          Does anyone have a suggestion on wall thickness for tubular 4130N?
                          IMG_3962 by bsweitzer99, on Flickr
                          IMG_3964 by bsweitzer99, on Flickr
                          IMG_3965 by bsweitzer99, on Flickr
                          IMG_3966 by bsweitzer99, on Flickr

Oh and hopefully getting this in soon.
                          IMG_3967 by bsweitzer99, on Flickr
                          Had a casualty today...
                          IMG_3971 by bsweitzer99, on Flickr
                          Last edited by bsweitzer99; 01-06-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• iPhones, what else?

Comment

• Finally got around to fixing the exhaust.

Anddddddd

Yeah, right.

Comment

• is that happening???

Low n' Slow
                                Twitter/IG: ChicoChiefer
                                1996 Saturn SW2 DD in progress
                                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=67883

Comment

Working...
                                X