New E28 BC vc GC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New E28 BC vc GC

Yo guys, picking up an e28 soon and i'll have about 3.5k left over to play with. It needs paint so 1500 of that is already gone. So assuming i have about 2k left, What coilovers do you all suggest? i had an e30 a while back with gc and i liked those, but i've also read good things about the bc e28 coils. So basically this is coming down to BC vs GC. any imput would be nice.

Are you looking at the GC sleeves or the full coilover setup? If the former, the BC's are a more complete setup and will cost less than either GC option once comparably spec'd. Bang for the buck goes to BC for sure and I love that you adjust ride height on the shock body instead of the spring perch, thereby retaining shock travel.

If it were me, I would go with the BC's and tuck the extra cash away to take care of things that need to be addressed on a 25-30 year old car.

Comment

Buy bc's. I have them in my e28 and love them.

Check out my thread here for more info about them.

Comment

yeah it was the sleeve for GC.

Comment

I have BC and they ride nice and go low but the spring rates out back are a bit too soft for my liking. Also check out nex coilovers, and bws.
          Follow on IG
          amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
          Vintage AME Wheels
          RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
          W115 & W123

Comment

Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
            I have BC and they ride nice and go low but the spring rates out back are a bit too soft for my liking. Also check out nex coilovers, and bws.

You can choose different spring rates.

Comment

+1 for BC, i have them on my e30 and the ride is great

Comment

i think so, Also check out nex coilovers, and bws. thanks

Comment

Working...
                X