Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1998 Nissan Skyline GTT - $30000

deleted.
    Last edited by mighty mouse; 12-07-2020, 09:51 AM. Reason: deleted.
    Miata: 298.6whp - 270ft/lbs - 8500 RPM
    GC8: 320 awhp - 295 ft/lbs- 8250 RPM
    http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23302

holy shit. these go for 10g's max in canada

Comment

Maybe I'm out of line here but don't these usually go for 12-16k WITH a legal title? Maybe if it was a gtr I could see it being more but 30k wow. Maybe I'm only commenting because I'm jelly ill never get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh, Word? View Post
        Maybe I'm out of line here but don't these usually go for 12-16k WITH a legal title? Maybe if it was a gtr I could see it being more but 30k wow. Maybe I'm only commenting because I'm jelly ill never get one.
        This. I mean crazy car, and def GLWS. I'd love to have one but I feel like the price just isn't sitting right. Shut me up if i'm wrong, but sweet car regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh, Word? View Post
          Nah. Even importing a 1989 R32 (which are now 'legal') will run you about $20k with a state title. This seems like a damn good deal to me for an R33.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Um, Canadians get a GTR skyline for 20,000....so why would i want a GTT ?

Comment

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
              Nah. Even importing a 1989 R32 (which are now 'legal') will run you about $20k with a state title. This seems like a damn good deal to me for an R33.
              This is a R34.

Comment

Wow that's expensive, we can get R34's like this in Canada for like 7 or 8k. I didn't even know you could make them legal in the states?
                BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                Merc 190E - Sold
                BMW 635CSi - Project
                Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

I took a ride in this car in person with Hershey and it is a blast. You will not find a cleaner r34 in the states ,period. Sounds great and is unmolested.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/90251835@N06/10396307803/]

Comment

Why didnt you title it if your able to? That would be a big selling point having it done.GL

Comment

Originally posted by static-psi View Post
                      Why didnt you title it if your able to? That would be a big selling point having it done.GL
                      Because some buyers have the ability to title it on their own.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Comment

Originally posted by mighty mouse View Post
                        Because some buyers have the ability to title it on their own.

Thanks for the comments guys!
                        I am pretty sure that anyone can title it and insure it. It's just a matter of getting it road legal.

As far as the EPA, DOT, and CARB(for cali people) this car would not be road legal.

With that said, this is a perfect example of an R34GT-T. Even getting it into the states with the vehicular import regulations must have been a real PITA. Though I do believe that this car worth around your asking price, it's going to be a hard sale for anyone in the states.

There was a Motorex 50 state legal R33 gts-t that sold last year for right around $20,000 with a bunch of extremely pricy rare JDM goodies, and an excellent condition 1998 R34 GT that sold for around $15,000 here in cali.

If anyone is really interested in legalizing this car in any of the 50 states, look into getting dealer tags, and learn your local laws regarding such tags.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

back up- lot of interest, but no solid buyers yet.

Comment

Damn this is clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen88 View Post
                              Damn this is clean.
                              Thanks! Had the car professionally detailed to bring that shine out.

Comment

Working...
                              X