First shots of my gti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First shots of my gti

I finally finished up the wheels and put em on this week and my roommate really wanted to take some shots of it so here they are. It still needs some lovin with the buffer and a few other little touches i have planned for it but it's a start.

Looks good, but I'm not sure if your ride height does your wheels any justice

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

smaller series tires and slam it, it'll set it off nicely!
      emerson@migsmotorsports.com
      MigsMotorsports.com
      San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
      Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

i know it's not quite low enough yet. i'm waiting on ordering a panzer plate first so i dont find myself replacing my oil pan. i've had a couple of rough scrapes already cuz of the crappy roads we have.

i gotta decide how i can get my rears lower too. fronts have a good 1-2" to go but the rears are all the way down.

Comment

was it hard to put them on? im looking for a set for my mk3 but idk how hard itll be to put them on. i dont want alot of rubbing

Comment

Looks like it could benefit from a good detail. Looks swirled to hell

Good start, but stay with it!

Comment

Take rear adjusters out...and you should do something about the wheels being all red...some silver accents like inside the blades or something would make them better looking imo

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

thats what i found on vortex. i'll probably be doing that and lowering the front more as soon as i get the damn skid plate

Comment

Like the colour on the wheels.
                  Smooth and paint the front and rear valances. Easy weekend job for under $75.
                  When you lower it all around it'll look real good.

Comment

Originally posted by 1985zcar View Post
                    Take rear adjusters out...and you should do something about the wheels being all red...some silver accents like inside the blades or something would make them better looking imo
                    Yeah maybe original or white centercaps, something like that. Good start though!

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                    ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Working...
                    X