No announcement yet.

Thom's bagged E46 saloon/sedan - Airlift, BBS RF - UK Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not really an update but some full car photos!

Ultimate stance was awesome, met so many cool people and had a great time, and to top it all off i came away with a top 20 award and the stand i was on left with best club stand (selection of cars was incredible). I really have no idea how, there were cars in there that must owe the owners £50k plus, but hey ho, i guess it shows it not just money that makes great cars. I'm really not into trophys and awards, most of the time i just use the opporunity to take a good walk around a show while everyone is watching the awards. this time i happened to be stood just in hearing distance chatting with some friends when i heard my name, truely unexpected.

anyway, some photos from the weekend.

wheels are coming off for winter asap then im not sure what my plan is, got a hankering for an s2k
    Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Instagram: thomwilliams_

Comment

• i miss this!

Comment

• Please post more pictures to entertain my love for your car, thank you.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Thooooom View Post

I laughed when I saw this.... I live in Cincinnati, OH. I'm in the process of selling my MKV GTI and am pretty sure I am going the e46 route next. Car is on point sir!

My boy Mark O'Donoghue (@mrkodnghe) lives over in London. I may ask him to track you down sometime to shoot some pics if you're game?!?

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
            Please post more pictures to entertain my love for your car, thank you.
            will do shortly! thanks for the kind words

Originally posted by NinoHale View Post
            I laughed when I saw this.... I live in Cincinnati, OH. I'm in the process of selling my MKV GTI and am pretty sure I am going the e46 route next. Car is on point sir!

My boy Mark O'Donoghue (@mrkodnghe) lives over in London. I may ask him to track you down sometime to shoot some pics if you're game?!?

Cheers!
            as i said on instagram, let me know if you want to sort something. otherwise enjoy your 46, i hope its an adequate replacement for the mk5 gti! haha
            Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Comment

• so currently the wheels are off, i was going to sell them but theyre just sat in my garage, i cant quite bring myself to do it. still unsure if i'll keep this car around next year or not, ive looked a little into e46 coupe's, but not set my sights on anything yet.

anyway, heres some pictures i dont think ive posted in here before (forgive me if i have) just to keep this alive

Comment

• Keep the wheels, even if you don't run them. Or send them to me, I'll dispose of them free of charge

Also, keep the car, or if you don't do not get a E46 coupe, as sedans are way more baller than the coupes.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Don't sell it Man i'd keep this thing forever. Save up and get yourself another project
                  Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Dont sell it!!!

But if you do dont get a coupe get a wagon. wagon > coupe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                      Keep the wheels, even if you don't run them. Or send them to me, I'll dispose of them free of charge

Also, keep the car, or if you don't do not get a E46 coupe, as sedans are way more baller than the coupes.

i love the wheels, thats why i havent tried to sell them. really not sure what to do

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                      Don't sell it Man i'd keep this thing forever. Save up and get yourself another project
                      i'd probably say the same if i saw a photo of it, but after seeing it everyday you get used to it and want other things i guess, im sure youd say the same if it were yours haha

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                      Dont sell it!!!

i love wagons, but if i wanted one id get a Subaru legacy over an e46. theyre on my potential list for next car.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                        Dont sell it!!!

Wagons are awesome! How about B5 S4 Avant???
                        -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                        '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                        '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                          YAAAAS get one of these boo boo

Comment

• perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                              Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                              YAAAAS get one of these boo boo
                              theyre cool, but ive had 2 friends with b5's, one was an s4 (not an avant but close enough). so i kind of feel like i'd just be doing stuff we already did to their cars.

Originally posted by rozayE36 View Post
                              perfect.
                              thanks!

Comment

• I'm personally not into Subarus, but a Legacy sounds good, not many of those about in Britain. It's always nice to see something thats not too common

Comment

Working...
                                X