No announcement yet.

The Daily Racecar build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally did some spring cleaning and took some photos.

Havent updated this thread in forever so see if you can spot any changes :

DSC_0204 by Gordon Lister, on Flickr

DSC_0205 by Gordon Lister, on Flickr

DSC_0206 by Gordon Lister, on Flickr

DSC_0207 by Gordon Lister, on Flickr

DSC_0208 by Gordon Lister, on Flickr

DSC_0209 by Gordon Lister, on Flickr
    Current Car: 04 Ford Focus SVT

Founder of CleanCarCulture!
    www.CleanCarCulture.com

Www.facebook.com/CleanCarCulture

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

• I shall need to get some new photos, took an adjuster ring out the rear and got new tyres and alignment.

Will be picking up a seibon bonnet next week most likely and it shall be on shortly thereafter.

For those interested I will be down at StanceWars Las Vegas, so feel free to say hi! I am looking for a few feature cars to shoot while in town so if you're worthy I'm interested!!!

www.CleanCarCulture.com

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

• Ordered a Seibon OEM style Bonnet last night.

Will be picking it up direct from Seibon on Thursday on my way to Vegas for StanceWars.

Obviously photos to come after its installed. :lol:

www.CleanCarCulture.com

Comment

• So as I mentioned I went out to Vegas for StanceWars...

Grabbed a few photos of my own car while i was there

DSC_0001 by Gordon Lister, on Flickr
          DSC_0002 by Gordon Lister, on Flickr
          DSC_0003 by Gordon Lister, on Flickr

If you wanna check out the rest of my photos from the event please feel free

www.CleanCarCulture.com

Comment

• Surprised I missed this photo in my original post. This one shows the difference in height in the rear since I took a ring out of the adjusters.

DSC_0063 by Gordon Lister, on Flickr

This weekend I actually swapped out my flex pipe for a nice new 2.5" Stainless Steel version from Central Florida Motorsports to fix my crappy blown flex. I had forgotten just how good the SVT exhaust note was stock!

www.CleanCarCulture.com

Comment

• love this car ! i will say i prefer the other team dynamics wheels in gold, it looked really smart
              LIL HIGH x LIL LOW

My stage 3 Focus ST MK2 build:
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...CON-1-Focus-ST

Comment

• Originally posted by Fudge View Post
                love this car ! i will say i prefer the other team dynamics wheels in gold, it looked really smart
                Yeah sadly those only come in 17x7 et42. I wanted 18x8 so made the switch. I personally love how good the bright silver looks.

I may return to gold wheels in the future, though if that's to happen it will most likely be as the centre to a 3 piece wheel.

www.CleanCarCulture.com

Comment

• I daily a black LV XR5 (2008 ST in Europe/US?), and the support out there isn't that great for your earlier model. But they're a handy little car! Yours looks good

1963 850 - 1408cc, 45DCOE, 'S' 7.5" brakes, 6-point cage, blasted, Velo GPT-2's, rear beam

Comment

• Originally posted by MkI View Post
                    I daily a black LV XR5 (2008 ST in Europe/US?), and the support out there isn't that great for your earlier model. But they're a handy little car! Yours looks good
                    We never got that body style in the US. It was available in Europe though..,

www.CleanCarCulture.com

Comment

• This car is Awesome! its getting my motivation up to look for something to dabble with

Comment

• Originally posted by Drid View Post
                        This car is Awesome! its getting my motivation up to look for something to dabble with
                        Thanks man. I've got some stuff in the works but its gonna be a while before anything really changes on the car.

www.CleanCarCulture.com

Comment

• After falling out of love with the car all summer, its slowly coming back.

In the past week I have bought new wheels (which should be here next week and are much more StanceWorks worthy) and ordered a whole bunch of maintenance parts (new LCA hardware [already have new LCA's sitting in storage waiting], timing belt stuff and water pump).

Will have more photos once new wheels arrive and I get the car set up to suit them, followed by a fresh alignment.

www.CleanCarCulture.com

Comment

• Love this car. Can't beat a hot hatch!

Comment

• Originally posted by screescree View Post
                              Love this car. Can't beat a hot hatch!
                              Thanks man.

Can't wait to get the wheels next week and give them a test fit!

www.CleanCarCulture.com

Comment

• IMG_20171012_220407 by Gordon Lister, on Flickr

AAAAAND here we go! I bought Tanner's old set of CCW LM5. 17x8 ET30, 17x9 ET32...

Test fit coming soon....

www.CleanCarCulture.com

Comment

Working...
                                X