Mercedes West Midlands GTG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes West Midlands GTG

Following the success of the West Midlands GTG's in May for the last four years, we are pleased to announce the 2014 Event --

Saturday May 24th, from 11.30am until 4.30pm. (or the last man goes if earlier!)

SatNav users, type in CV7 9JP... and it's a dream to find. (Full venue address is just above the Attendee list)

From North (Birmingham Direction) on M6, exit junc 2, first exit left onto B4065 Hinckley Road for about 1.2 miles, through Ansty Village.

Take a right onto the B4029 and just follow it nice and easy for just over a mile, and once you've passed under the M6 Motorway, you need to slow and take a right turn into Coombe Fields Road. You'll see The Sparrow on the right.

From South - M1 junc 19 get off here and then join the M6 North, get off at junc 2, take your 4th exit round, then follow signs for Ansty B4065.

East Midlands - M1 junc 21, then take M69, then get off for signs Coventry - Birmingham North, sharp 90 degree bend, stay in the left hand lane and you come out M6 junc 2, take your 4th exit round and follow B4065.

West Midlands GTG has a very central location from the following:-

Birmingham approx 30 mins
    London approx 1hr 30 mins
    Leicester approx 30 mins
    Northampton / Kettering approx 30-45 mins
    Stoke approx 1hr
    Somerset - Taunton approx 2hrs

There is a large car park, approximately 120 cars capacity and once again we can all park in the same area for the MAXIMUM effect!.
    The food is a good selection and good price, and good service too.

If there are members that want to come from afar and want to enjoy the day, have loads of drinks and not worry about driving, they can stay over, at the Premier Inn, on the same site as The Sparrow... from £29 a night! - you may need to book early though!!

The Sparrow pub also has an adjourning Hotel next to it for those who are thinking of driving down and staying the night, there is also a complex and Superstores within 5 minutes drive away which has the following to offer -: Showcase cinemas, Nando's, Frankie & Bennys, Taybarns, Pizza Hut, Burger king, Tesco, Asda, Macdonalds, 3 x petrol pumps, Bowling alley. Newbies all Welcome, U will get on with everyone there, We are all an easy crowd to get on with.

We'd like to see all you guys from the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GTG's, aswell as those that could not make it last year plus any newbies and any 'oldies' who want to come out for a "tootle!"

And remember any spares or parts that you may have in your garage you want to part with, bring them along on the day. (You can post a list if you wish)

There will be a competition for "Best Car on the Day".... so bring your cameras.

As per the last four years will again extend an invitation to all Mercedes Benz Owners, so we hope there will be some Mercedes vehicles with us on the day this year too!.

So...post below, and reply to the poll on http://mercedes-190.co.uk/topic/6736...=0#post8484945

Last edited by rhysmangatmotorsport; 01-16-2014, 11:22 AM.

hello Guys , i wander if you can help me out , having brought an old w114 and am based in coventry by the airport , does anyone know anybody or anywhere that can help me cut out and repair some rust spots on it , i have it tucked up in a good workshop so a mobile welder could come to me or ill take it somewhere local if need be , just looking for some leads or numbers of decent trusted guys or people experianced in the kinda work that fancy lending a hand for the right price ;-)

Comment

Hi mate, im not too sure about mobile welders, but theres quite a few on the Internet: http://www.yell.com/s/welders-coventry.html

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
      X