Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '01 Audi TT / 128K Miles / Slammed and Wrapped / $7000 o.b.o

Hey guys,

Just a feeler, as I have a pretty good opportunity to get into an E46 M3...and, I'm a RWD Bimmer guy at heart.

If you've followed any of my progress on this car, I'm on the twilight of turning this car from an ugly duckling into an interesting swan. I've replaced and repaired a fair share of things on the car and brought it back to a greatly running and reliable car (for those of you that can appreciate a static slammed vehicle).

I'll give the most important facts here now, and if there's any interest I can provide a more detailed list of repairs and replacements.

128,XXX miles. It's currently tucked away in the garage as there are more crappy days than good out here on Long Island. But, that's subject to change as I do enjoy taking it out when the weather is nice enough to and there's no salt or snow on the ground.

Full suspension refresh plus ST Coilovers. I bought (traded, really) the car with 124k on it and all of the work started on it at around 125/126k.

New brakes. All OEM replacements, however the Bosch pads are a bit squeaky :

Front end (bumper and fenders) was resprayed at 126k. License plate holes were filled. The bumper was bought from Poland and is a headlight washerLESS unit. I plugged the reservoir properly.

Headlights were taken apart, bezels painted matte black, reflector removed and sanded/defogged.

I bought Watercooled CC10 wheels in staggered 8.5 and 9.5". They're wrapped in Falken 512 rubber with the correct ratios to not disturb the Haldex. (I also have 3 and 5 mm spacers that are currently not on the car to help dial in perfect stance...I'm just lazy.)

There are lots of little things here and there that were replaced to make the car more appealing (P.O. had ebay headlights and neons, just to give a picture of the condition I got it in).

The car runs beautifully since everything has been sorted. It's APR chipped and consistently pulls 23lbs of boost. No boost leaks or anything. The only engine mod is a 3" Billy Boat cat-back.

The car is currently wrapped in a copperish/brownish vinyl wrap by Helix with a gloss black 3M vinyl roof. Tint on the windows is 20% all around. The original color is Diamond Green Pearl, and with the exception of the new fenders and bumper is a 7/10 cosmetically.

If there's any interest from here, I can provide way more information and detailed pictures. Here's a few for now.

Showing the difference between the OG paint and wrap:

Untitled by raek6g6, on Flickr

U61A6246 by raek6g6, on Flickr

tt 1 by raek6g6, on Flickr

tt interior 1 by raek6g6, on Flickr

1377569_552068368199416_1297213184_n by raek6g6, on Flickr

(yes, I have the oil cap spacer)

1012488_529785563761030_2088230489_n by raek6g6, on Flickr

I'm looking to get $7000 as I believe the car is fully worth it considering the amount of brand new items. However, as with all things, the price is negotiable.

interested in a trade for a 2003 matte white dipped audi allroad? im dieing to get into a tt coupe!

Comment

No thanks, man. Only trades I'd be interested in are of the BMW variety in manual.

Comment

How far would you be willing to travel? I live in PA.

Comment

Where in PA? I'm not opposed to traveling a bit...

Comment

I've got an e46 m3 and might be interested in a trade plus cash. However, i must warn you i will ask for more cash on top than your average e46m due to mines rarity
            IG: @supseb

Porsche 911 (996)
            Mercedes-Benz w115 240D

Comment

I'm located in Lancaster, and I'm asking for a friend. If your willing to come down that far or at least part way, Il check to make sure hes serious about it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ducaud View Post
                I've got an e46 m3 and might be interested in a trade plus cash. However, i must warn you i will ask for more cash on top than your average e46m due to mines rarity
                Check your PM. Definitely interested.

Comment

Think you could shoot me a text, I'm interested. My number is 586-292-8299

Comment

interested

Interested, looking to buy ASAP. Can you text me? 660-973-7474

Comment

LMK if you might be intereested with a trade + or - cash 04 Infiniti G35 Sedan
                      6mt
                      blk/blk
                      with goodies

Comment

Man I like that gray.

Comment

Is this still available?

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

1986 BMW 635CSi (5spd)
                          1994 Mercedes-Benz S124
                          1995 Mercedes-Benz S124