Changing things up. Intro of the 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing things up. Intro of the 7

I'm bored as hell and the weather licks balls so I figured I'd toss this together.

As some of you know I sold my 540/6 a few months back and bought a car i've always dreamed of owning an 01 Msport. I never wanted an iL because I wanted the contour seats, triptronic, and other amenities the Msports offered. I actually wasn't even looking for the car when I found it(kinda gave up because I couldn't find one that I wanted). Nevertheless, I stumbled upon my dream sport on craigslist looking for something for the 540 and took the opportunity to finally make the switch. I do miss my 540 but I'm excited about building my own project from scratch - especially one that I've discussed for years. I have lots of long term plans (including some other wheels this summer) but for now I'll stick with what I've got.

In the last two months I got the following installed:
    - Black Housing Fogs
    - Shaved Trunk
    - 12" Alpine TYpe R (removed stock subs)
    - 500.1 Alpine Amp
    - KW v3 coilovers
    - Front Camber Plates
    - Muffler Deletes
    - 20x9 Chrome Hartge Nova 7s (bought them to hold me over while I got my other wheels straightened out - They will be for sale on Saturday)
    - 19x10 19x11 Schmidt VN-lines (waiting till this weekend so I can mount my tires and get them on)

And yes I too **** chrome but I needed something and the Hartge's were in good shape with good tires.

When I bought it:

Today:

I'm going to buy either an Alpina or Hamann lip to bring the front bumper down a little and then get going on some motor mods. Better pics to come this weekend when I straighten out the wheel situation. Its also going to be MUCH lower next week. It looks like its dropped on springs right now and that makes me sad.
    Last edited by 525iT_Feen; 03-31-2010, 07:19 PM.

Looks clean. I love the color. Cant wait to see it on the schmidts, lower, and whatever else you do to it. This should be good.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      Looks clean. I love the color. Cant wait to see it on the schmidts, lower, and whatever else you do to it. This should be good.
      I pmed you back the other day btw and thanks yea it will look alot better come Saturday haha. Its on Dove Grey too. I wish the tints weren't on it when I bought it but I don't have the energy to peel them off (I **** tints) so meh.

Lets get that shoot goin.

Comment

This is going to be epic. I loved your 5 and I just know this will be the best 7 so far once you're done.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

really nice. as much as i want a big sedan, i dont know if i could rock it
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I was wondering when more people would start slamming 7s
            Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

looks a lot better now than it did when you bought it!

crank those coilovers down low and it will be awesome!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
              ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Very nice, got int, pics?

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

in for pics or low coming

Comment

Finally!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

triple B. big body bimmer. im seeing much win in the days to come.
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Looking good man, now hurry up and slam it

Comment

I approve of this.

Comment

Thanks fellas. It should come together alot more tomorrow when I get the wheels on.

Comment

Your 5 series was one of my all-time favorite BMWs, let alone E39s. This build shouldn't be any different once it's done

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                              ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Working...
                              X