No announcement yet.

Minty Eclipse Butt Hash......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a few updates. Gonna keep everything more up to date now and be on here more often.
    Instagram : Solo_man90

Comment

Awesome 2G! I'm a DSM head myself, I currently own a '98 Talon TSi awd 5 speed in a VERY rare color/interior combo. Keep up the good work, we need more DSM's around and running!

Comment

photo 20171111_135052_001 - Copy.jpg
        new rear brembos. Going to replace the rear hubs and well and get rid of all this rust.
        Old front suspension set up.
         photo 20171117_155554 - Copy.jpg
        decided to get all new ball joints and control arms, hub assemblies to go along with the new brembo rotors.
         photo 20171117_171450 - Copy.jpg
         photo 20171117_171459 - Copy.jpg
         photo 20171117_171504 - Copy.jpg
         photo 20171117_174604 - Copy.jpg
         photo 20180126_192225 - Copy.jpg
        the final product
         photo 20171117_182640 - Copy.jpg
         photo 20171117_182212 - Copy.jpg

Comment

Its been a while so forgot to mention. Got some braided lines to go with the tucked radiator. Along with the tial BOV and welded intercooler piping that I'm going to be getting powder coated after i get the car running. Also sent off my old wire harness and got a new raychem wire harness made from a guy in U.S Virgin Islands check out his instagram he does some awesome work @privatespec.
           photo 20180210_152556.jpg

How the car currently sits. Dont have to much left to do now just a matter of throwing everything together
           photo 20180210_153203.jpg
           photo 20180210_153147.jpg
           photo 20180210_152517.jpg

Comment

photo 20180210_152736.jpg
             photo 20180210_153125.jpg

Comment

Heres a sneak peak of a quick photoshoot I took of the car the other night
               photo wheels PS edit full res.jpg

Comment

Just wanted to post some updates and new content on here real quick for you guys. Ill get some more detail and closer up pictures of all the new stuff for you guys soon.

Comment

Originally posted by C greens View Post
                  Awesome 2G! I'm a DSM head myself, I currently own a '98 Talon TSi awd 5 speed in a VERY rare color/interior combo. Keep up the good work, we need more DSM's around and running!
                  Glad to see there are more DSM enthusiast out there. Thanks man appreciate it.

Comment

YAS! This is great! Fellow DSM'r here! I've had and built 2 2GB GSTs, a 1GB TSI, and a 2GB TSi AWD!

Keep this going for all of us!
                    Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Really great build. I really like the color it looks really OEM/period correct for the car.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
                        YAS! This is great! Fellow DSM'r here! I've had and built 2 2GB GSTs, a 1GB TSI, and a 2GB TSi AWD!

Keep this going for all of us!
                        hell yeah man really wish this one was a gsx but its all good ill just run boost by gear with radials and call it a day. Less stuff to break haha

Comment

Thanks appreciate it, yeah its close to the Monarch Green Pearl, but slightly different. More of an Emerald Green.

Comment

Originally posted by MintyEclipse95 View Post
                            hell yeah man really wish this one was a gsx but its all good ill just run boost by gear with radials and call it a day. Less stuff to break haha
                            Boost by gear is your friend, don't even worry about AWD. I've been through enough transfer cases and differentials to make someone sick.
                            Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Good work

Comment

Working...
                              X