No announcement yet.

An uncommon platform, but not in like a cool way - Mazda6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, you're in ATL now? Lots of good people moving that way.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Gramps View Post
      I saw this at IA and Spocom ATL the other weekend. I'm glad I actually got to see this car in person!
      Just read through your whole build thread man! You're local right?

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      Damn, you're in ATL now? Lots of good people moving that way.
      Yes sir. There does seem to be a great car scene here compared to where I come from.

Anyway, gf and I are working on livery ideas and her result was too funny not to post.

Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

• Yeah I'm on the west side of 285 so you can pretty much call me local.
        sigpic

Old Japanese cars are my thing
        Follow me on the gram @driftundertheradar

Comment

• what part of Gwinnett county are you in? I'm a little further north near Road Atlanta when I'm not in school in Savannah

Comment

• Super clean mate!!

Comment

• down for a memes livery

Comment

• Still makes me want to get a 2nd Gen, maybe not quite as extreme on the fitment haha

Comment

• Way to bump this thread and make me feel bad haha. Mazda is on the back burner for now, still on air ride and everything but just running stock wheels and dailying it when the Audi is down. Eventually I will buy another set of wheels, but in July I sold the Works off of it to buy a 5 cylinder Audi S6 that I have a thread for on here now too. Because I've had this car for so long I guess I need to take a bit of a break in order to be stoked for stuff again!

Here's the audi btw.

Comment

• Well, after a long hiatus the Mazda is back. Been so into the Audi I was neglecting it, and felt a little guilty tbh.

Tax return came in recently... Got a deal I couldn't pass up on the wheels I sold to buy my project car almost a year ago. Since I sold them, the curb rash has been fixed and the faces have been stripped and polished, which looks a lot better with the livery IMO. Also have a set of center caps on order from Japan to replace the missing ones. Maybe I'm crazy for running the same wheels again, but I've had this car for so long I'm not worried about being the "newest" thing haha.

Keep in mind car hasn't even been washed since July, and the wheels need to be repolished.

Comment

• Yes!!!
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Glad to see it getting some love again
                        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Hi! Love your mazda, so sleek!

I really like this exhaustion pipe end piece, do you know the make and the model?

Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                          Well, after a long hiatus the Mazda is back. Been so into the Audi I was neglecting it, and felt a little guilty tbh.

Tax return came in recently... Got a deal I couldn't pass up on the wheels I sold to buy my project car almost a year ago. Since I sold them, the curb rash has been fixed and the faces have been stripped and polished, which looks a lot better with the livery IMO. Also have a set of center caps on order from Japan to replace the missing ones. Maybe I'm crazy for running the same wheels again, but I've had this car for so long I'm not worried about being the "newest" thing haha.

Keep in mind car hasn't even been washed since July, and the wheels need to be repolished.

Comment

Working...
                          X