Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any stance scene around Cardiff?

Hey guys!
    I moved to the UK from Poland a few months ago and i'm starting missing stance enthusiasts' company I know there must be some freaks like me around, but as i'm new, it's even hard to find any groups on the web. It would be cool to get in touch, see what's going on in the local scene, chat about cars or even maybe grab some tools and actually do something
    Any info apprecciated

Cześć, Witam!

Not sure about Cardiff but we usually have meets every couple of months during the nicer times of the year. Did you bring that wagon over?

Comment

Cześć!

I'm glad someone eventually replied

I would like to visit national SW meeting, but it would be really cool to get in touch with local gearheads Any other, british stance communities/forums, worth visiting?

Unfortunately, i decided not to bring the bimmer to the UK and i put it on the market back in Poland. There are a few reasons, but mainly, i couldn't drive it on polish plates, and it doesn't make sense to register her in the UK. She's kinda old and i don't have any garage in here yet...and i need to commute. It would be risky and expensive to drive her from Poland. She's LHD...

I've already purchased 3 door golf MK5 and i got some plans for it as soon as i manage to find a garage

Comment

Working...
      X