a dirty e36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a dirty e36

i just picked this car up a little over a month or so ago, i bought it basically stock with 19" breyton wheels

example...

since then ive done some minor work such as coils, and stock m3 ds2's for visual items then i did an m50 intake manifold, big sway bars, a uuc evo 3 short shifter and still waiting on the uuc/ corsa rsc36 exhaust.

but tell me if im going in the right direction...

the body needs a lot of work, i believe im going to do a matte black and a 6pt roll cage painted in the 997 gt3 rs orange. im also planning on buying an baller set of wheels and i will try to work the orange into those to accent the cage. i have to raise the car up in the front this weekend to get ready for drift/track season.

hope you guys enjoy.
    sorry for the horrible quality piktars, they were taken with my phone.

Oh and just for fun i thought i would post me gti for fun.. its for sale btw

Last edited by FWD FTW; 03-29-2010, 06:23 PM.

I'm not really feeling the murdered out look. But certainly has potential, and your GTI looks sick too.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

thanks, the gti looks a lot cleaner than the bmw does as of right now. i bought it basically how it is (turn signals, side markers, and tail lights.) im going to buy some smoked red tail lights, shave the side markers and buy some smoked turn signals. im thinking that should clean it up quite and bit.

Comment

nice cars!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
        ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
          nice cars!
          Thank you very much.

Comment

Too much black IMO. Even if you keep the tails etc tinted, at least get corners that aren't tinted that dark. They just don't look good against the line of the car, you need some contrast there

But good for you for ditching the 19s.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
            ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Originally posted by EThirtySicks View Post
              Too much black IMO. Even if you keep the tails etc tinted, at least get corners that aren't tinted that dark. They just don't look good against the line of the car, you need some contrast there

But good for you for ditching the 19s.
              Im removing the corners. last night i bought some regular smoked turn signals. they came on the car spayed with night shades. same with the tailights. i havent had time to do much, as i work on the road and im 600 miles from home. so i cant get want i want done all the time, so i stock up on car parts so its like Christmas everytime i go back to cincinnati. ill post updated pictures as it comes along.

Comment

Once you go Flat black, I think it'll look best with clears/ambers. Anyhow, done a ot of work thus far man, keep it up. Final result should be sweet.

Comment

not feeling the blackout look..but otherwise looks good
                  -Jorge-

Comment

Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                    not feeling the blackout look..but otherwise looks good
                    its all good, thanks. like i said before it will come around and it will look better soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X