Fresh Flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Flowers

Sometimes, past memories come back and stay for awhile in our minds and we get rapt in our pasts. I seasoned the same lately and reached back to my childhood in my imaginations. I remember how much I used to love fresh flowers and exotic flowers and I used to gift flowers to my friends on their birthdays. During school days, whenever I would see any new bloom in the morning, I just wanted to gift that to my favorite teacher and see her beautiful, mother-like smile. I never missed teacher's days and birthdays of my favorite teachers and they used to be sure of receiving at least a bunch of fresh flowers from me, if not any other expensive gift. I also liked to make greeting cards for them and as usual, those cards too had flowers, either painted, carved or in any art form.
    fresh flowers
    fruit gift baskets
    sympathy baskets

spambots strike again! S/W do something about this crap. make new members have to post in new members area before being aloud to post anywhere else.

go to hell spambot mofos

Build thread ------> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1186733#post1186733

Comment

Working...
    X