Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nine Months int he Making (ive done work)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great stance and still looks perfectly sporty. killer combination.

Comment

looks good! some black grilles would look nice on it too

i agree that some more aggressive wheels would look badass but looks nice and clean right now

good work!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
      ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

the only reason i havent done shadowlines//black grills on this car is because of the color. every one that ive seen in this color just makes it look like a cheap. idk why i just dont like it. to me the chrome just makes it look a little nicer, and this is coming from someone that in most cases hates chrome. if the car was black, red or white the chrome would be gone

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

I dont mean to sound like a dick cuz your car is clean as hell, but what took 9 months? Looks like you got a nice drop and some wheels. Definitly clean though.
          SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Op, you're full of yourself!
            Feature worthy? lol
            Nine months?
            You have $800 set of replica wheels and $200 H&R sport/race springs.

Drop and wheels can do miracle to cars but in your case it abviously didn't happened.
            Last edited by PavelK313; 03-29-2010, 10:16 PM.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

less is more... looks great
              cars and stuff

Comment

it took nine months because thats the point i got this car, to now. a lot of planning took place and ever mod what few there are took a lot of planning to get. unlike you whos car has been seen countless times dont every which way, not to mention the lack of warranty and car payment at this point for you. i had nothing to start from since back then everyone which i could source information from ran the same tire rack recommended offsets. when i got these wheels there was no one out there running them. and while i made it late to the punch, this car indeed was one of the first low offset e90's to hit the scene. my thread proves that since most just have really wide tires on them and arent very low. i dont see many college students if any out there doing what im doing right now. and while i have no idea how old you are, i can only make an assumption that you are a) have no other bills so u can afford CCW's b) parents paid for it, or most likely c) have a career and is not a full time student at a university.

i mean really, this is only a beginning, theres a lot more planned for this car and for as long as it took my old car to look be as good in my eyes as this one is to me i think i accomplished something. my car looks great and no i didnt spend $2500 on wheels, thing is the average person wouldnt know how much u spend. but whatever helps make u think your a "baller", in the average persons eyes our cars are the same, a BMW with wheels and are considered too low. i dont mind my replica wheels since if something goes down with one of them, its not a big deal, i can easily replace them.

im done arguing sir, im sorry u dont like my BMW with wheels and a drop. but hey, that old 5 series u have is pretty nice on those mesh wheels

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

I like my old girl. Thanks for pointing out, that at her age she still rocks the world.
                  anyone who has ever met me can tell you that I don't act like I am better than ANYONE and most can prove that I try to not make big deal out of myself nor the things I own. On the other hand, others love to point it out.
                  Few members on SW know me, I don't talk smack to anyone, I just speak the truth. I don't care if I offend people or make them happy.

PS.
                  My wheels were $4.99
                  Would you like to talk more prices?

Originally posted by loneStar22 View Post
                  it took nine months because thats the point i got this car, to now. a lot of planning took place and ever mod what few there are took a lot of planning to get. unlike you whos car has been seen countless times dont every which way, not to mention the lack of warranty and car payment at this point for you. i had nothing to start from since back then everyone which i could source information from ran the same tire rack recommended offsets. when i got these wheels there was no one out there running them. and while i made it late to the punch, this car indeed was one of the first low offset e90's to hit the scene. my thread proves that since most just have really wide tires on them and arent very low. i dont see many college students if any out there doing what im doing right now. and while i have no idea how old you are, i can only make an assumption that you are a) have no other bills so u can afford CCW's b) parents paid for it, or most likely c) have a career and is not a full time student at a university.

i mean really, this is only a beginning, theres a lot more planned for this car and for as long as it took my old car to look be as good in my eyes as this one is to me i think i accomplished something. my car looks great and no i didnt spend $2500 on wheels, thing is the average person wouldnt know how much u spend. but whatever helps make u think your a "baller", in the average persons eyes our cars are the same, a BMW with wheels and are considered too low. i dont mind my replica wheels since if something goes down with one of them, its not a big deal, i can easily replace them.

im done arguing sir, im sorry u dont like my BMW with wheels and a drop. but hey, that old 5 series u have is pretty nice on those mesh wheels
                  Last edited by PavelK313; 03-30-2010, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I like it, but it needs more low.

Originally posted by loneStar22 View Post
                    . i dont mind my replica wheels since if something goes down with one of them, its not a big deal, i can easily replace them.
                    This is what gets me, if you have money to replace cheap wheels if something happens to them, why dont you have the money to buy real deals in the first place?

Comment

Alright, everyone back off the OP. The car is nice. Period. Nothing happens overnight, and for most on this site it takes a good bit of time to put together a car, especially a late model car. Hell, getting stuff done in 9 months is flying in my book.

No more bashing or **** throwing. I can go to every other car forum for that.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                        Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                        ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          Alright, everyone back off the OP. The car is nice. Period. Nothing happens overnight, and for most on this site it takes a good bit of time to put together a car, especially a late model car. Hell, getting stuff done in 9 months is flying in my book.

No more bashing or **** throwing. I can go to every other car forum for that.
                          Sorry to the OP and Ben!

Comment

No worries Pavel.. let's just all tone it down a notch. We all have our own opinions, and we can share them without being elitist or hateful. That's what StanceWorks is about in my opinion.

....now back to your regularly scheduled Program.

Comment

hey ben long time no see, u need to come by the shop sometime.

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

Working...
                              X