StanceWorks Unites! Import Reactor 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Ugh so jealous god damn it. Hmm this is during my spring break... Maybe I will see how much plane tickets are...
    your not the only one i want to go i was actually thinkin about flyin but it will probably be alot
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

why the fuck can I not find where this is located hahaha. oh texas...nooooo!

i wanna gooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
        your not the only one i want to go i was actually thinkin about flyin but it will probably be alot
        Let do it!!11! Doesnt seem too expensive..

Guys, where is this place located and what are the nearest air ports? I wanna finally meet some of you dudes.. east coast blows

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Where exactly is the gulf greyhound park?

Comment

Guys, where is this place located and what are the nearest air ports? I wanna finally meet some of you dudes.. east coast blows
            dude, if you by a plane ticket, we will figure out how to get you there... if you don't mind sleeping on a floor, we can get you covered that way too... PM me if your serious about flying out.

FYI-- for anyone wondering... this event is in the Woodlands specifically.. the Woodlands is about 40 minutes north of downtown for perspective. A suburb of Houston if you will.

Comment

i am going to try to go!

when is the group from dallas leaving?
              Last edited by f_399; 03-24-2010, 10:52 PM.
              AJ

Comment

edited
                AJ

Comment

I might try and go at least one of the days.
                  ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
                  Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                    dude, if you by a plane ticket, we will figure out how to get you there... if you don't mind sleeping on a floor, we can get you covered that way too... PM me if your serious about flying out.

FYI-- for anyone wondering... this event is in the Woodlands specifically.. the Woodlands is about 40 minutes north of downtown for perspective. A suburb of Houston if you will.
                    Texas eh... I might be able to do that. It is a car meet after all so could write it off. Have no place to stay though.

Comment

i have a feeling the secret project will have something to do with a stanced out 7 series or a old skool benz heheheh...will be epiccccccc for sure
                      sigpic

Comment

Damn... sounds like an EPIC event... I am sad.

Comment

damn wish i knew about this earlier i could have taken off work

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                            Where exactly is the gulf greyhound park?
                            1000 FM 2004 Road, La Marque, TX 77568 (Gulf Greyhound Park)

heres a map with both the convention center where the show is taking place and the gulf greyhound park where the drift event is taking place.

A - IR: drift location
                            B - IR: show location

and if any of yall plan to some for like 1 day only friday is 30 bucks. saturday is 35 bucks. and sunday (no car show this day. just anime convention) is 25. i dont know how much the drift day costs. and i think they have a pass for the whole weekend which is 55 bucks if im not mistaken.

Comment

For anyone considering coming out but not sure how to make it work, Ben and I WILL figure it out for you. If you need a place to stay, or a way around, or both, we've both got seats!

I really want to see everyone make it out to this. Lots of big names and a big event has been put together so let's make the most of it.
                              -Mike

Comment

Wish I could do the same.

x2 on east coast sucking balls as far as meets/shows like this

Comment

Working...
                                X